Chapter 33

Yu Baoyuan was almost choked to death by him.

    Lu Yang, this little stupid chicken, couldn't show his bravery at the critical moment!

    Lu Yang took a sip of the liquor, "Bao Yuan, are you also a member of this club?"

    "No," Yu Baoyuan said, shaking his head, "Lu Yang is a member. He took me to have a look by the way."

    "Really? With a faint smile still in Lu Yang's eyes, he stretched out his hand and pulled at his tie, "I also stopped by to go shopping today. I haven't rested for almost a month, so tired."

    "Lu is always busy, but he has to Pay attention to your body."

    Lu Yang smiled at him, "Thank you." As he

    said, he nodded with Yu Baoyuan, glanced at Lu Yang, turned and sat back where he was.

    After Lu Yang walked with his long legs, Yu Baoyuan turned his head and saw Lu Yang looking at Lu Yang's back with fire in his eyes. Lu Yang's small white face was red, obviously thinking something he shouldn't think about. thing.

    Yu Baoyuan knocked on his head and

    said, "I'm back." Lu Yang woke up suddenly, "Yu Baoyuan, did you hear?"

    " Have you heard ?"

    Lu Yang swallowed, "He said he was tired!"

    Yu Baoyuan was unsure. Spreading his hands, "So?"

    Lu Yang, the little chicken, had a decisive expression, "I am willing to use my jade body to let him vent his fatigue."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed and nodded, "I really liked it?"

    Lu Yang Raised his eyebrows, "Almost...what do you think of him?"

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, "I think it's pretty good. Handsome, golden, gentle, and a good candidate to live together."

    "More than that," Lu Yang's eyes were bright, "I tell you, using my years of experience in watching movies, men's things are divided into low-grade, medium-grade and top-grade. The higher the grade, the more amazing the size and the ability. The stronger it is."

    Yu Baoyuan looked at him with an emotional look, "So, you see through other people's suit pants that his things are top-grade?"

    "No," Lu Yang looked solemn, "His things , It's a Di Pin."

    Yu Baoyuan almost laughed.

    Lu Yang, the little sao chicken, can make such a moth.

    "This thing should only exist in the sky. It's rare to hear it in the world." Lu Yang swallowed. "Now when I think of Lu Yang's body and his gentle and beastly appearance, I will have an orgasm in my skull. "A wave of it."

    "Aren't you just

    looking at other people's flesh?" Lu Yang disdain, "What if you are looking at it? I am looking for him to cultivate sentiment. Is there any conflict between sentiment, sentiment, sentiment and sentiment? "

    Yu Baoyuan held his head, and a smile flashed in his eyes, "Dead duck has a hard mouth. Now that I have taken a fancy, go up and hook up!"

    Lu Yang shrank his shoulders, "Really going?"

    Yu Baoyuan looked a little timid at him. The appearance, reminiscent of the appearance he was extremely shivering in front of Lu Yang before, suddenly felt a little clear in his heart, "You have withered when you do the real thing? You are all blowing out your sorrow, right? ......"

    "So what!" Lu Yang blushed with shame, "How about I haven't been touched by a man in more than 20 years!"

    Yu Baoyuan looked at Lu Yang in embarrassment, "Very good , Very good. In that case, the time has come for your Chrysanthemum Store to open!"

    Lu Yang looked at Lu Yang's back in the distance, and his heart stopped beating for a while, "Then I really went?"

    "What is Moji? "Yeah," Yu Baoyuan glared at him. Turning his head, he saw a little boy approaching Lu Yang, seemingly to hook up, "Look, that boy is braver than you, ahead of it!"

    Was such a shock, suddenly fighting raging ocean road burning up, glared at Minato Lu Yang TV drama around a small boy, "the man's eyelid with the art of knife-like, and I would dare rob people?"

    He He took a deep breath and tried to calm down as much as possible, "I'll go now."

    Yu Baoyuan gave an encouragement and watched Lu Yang pass by with his hands.

    It's really worrying.

    Lu Yang walked to Lu Yang and said something to the little boy. The little boy immediately ran away, covering his face.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes suddenly became slightly surprised, and then he understood.

    As long as Lu Yang doesn't face Lu Yang, the trick of playing tricks is the old sow wearing a bra, one set after another.

    The music continues, and the hot performances on stage are still passionate. He looked at the battle on Lu Yang's side. He was too far away and couldn't hear clearly, so he couldn't see anything.

    I took out my mobile phone to see that it was a bit late, and Taro was still waiting for him to feed him cat food.

    Thinking of this, he sent a letter to Lu Yang and left the bar first.

    When he walked out of the bar, a night breeze blew on his face, it was cold, and he immediately wrapped his clothes tightly.

    Holding a mobile phone to call a car, a black car slowly moved to his side.

    Yu Baoyuan thought he was blocking the way, so he deliberately gave way to the side. Who knows that as soon as he left, the car moved aside at his pace.

    It seems a bit strange.

    Yu Baoyuan raised his head and glanced at the black luxury car, just hitting the front window and slowly descending.

    The window was lowered, and sitting inside was Gu Feng with a slightly blue face.

    His voice was dangerous, "Is it enough?"