Chapter 149

"Bastard!" Old Wu was on the aisle of the hospital, his eyes flushed with anger, and he smashed the paper in his hand directly on the head of his subordinates. "Just so little online public opinion, you can't hold it down, and it spreads more and more. Guang, are you rubbish? Are you rubbish?"

    "I'm sorry," the subordinate lowered his head guiltily, "We didn't do a good job."

    Old Wu sat down on the bench beside him with an angry face, for a long time, pointing his finger directly With the face of his subordinates: "Have you contacted the major media channels?" The

    subordinates

    asked Shen Ling: "We have...have contacted them." "Since we have contacted them, let them look at me." Face, delete all the reports about banned drugs before twelve o'clock tonight, I don’t need to pursue their previous scribbles."

    The cold sweat on the faces of the subordinates grew more and more, and he looked at it with a wink. Wu Lao: "I have indeed contacted the media and wanted to ask them to delete the report, but... But they said that their report has sufficient evidence and objective comments, and there is no reason to delete it."

    Wu Laoteng He stood up at once, and pointed his subordinate's head fiercely with his finger: "You repeat it to me."

    "The media...the media refuses to delete the manuscript."

    Old Wu's face was a little green: "How could this be? "

    There are people behind the Gu family, the Meng family, and the Jiang family. They work together. We may not be able to help them." The subordinates turned pale and sweaty. "Old Wu, you also made enemies before. This time, Gu, Meng, Jiang San's family also mobilized them to attack you together."

    Wu Lao bitterly slammed the wall with his hand.

    This time he was reckless. He really did not expect that he would fight with Gu Feng alone, and he would actually invite the Meng and Jiang family to form an alliance with Gu Feng in a clear-cut manner. He thought that he was winning, no matter what, at least he would not lose, but now it seems that the situation is changing rapidly and his situation has become particularly disadvantaged.

    If, if Fang Jianglin's project is shut down due to this accident...

    Then most of his efforts were in vain! The funds cannot be recovered, and there is no way to govern, it is almost necessary to enter so many years of accumulation and even the underwear!

    The subordinates watched Wu's wrinkled face trembling, and knew that Wu was on the verge of erupting in anger, and he dared not say anything. He shrank to one side, hoping to leave here soon.

    The door of the operating room was pushed open, and the doctor inside came out.

    Old Wu hurriedly turned around, but he only glanced at the person lying on the bed indifferently, and frowned: "How is his condition?" The

    doctor took off his mask: "The left eye has been completely necrotic, and we have taken his left eyeball. Removed. The condition of the right eye is not very optimistic. It needs further observation."

    Old Wu coldly asked, "Is there any hope of recovery?" The

    doctor was silent for a while, then slightly lowered his head: "It's hard to tell, maybe. A huge effort must be made."

    Although he didn't say it clearly, Mr. Wu had already heard what he meant.

    Fang Jianglin will be blind from now on.

    A blind man, how to do research for him!

    The biological project is completely led by Fang Jianglin. Now that the project team leader has become like this, how can the project go on!

    Mr. Wu seemed to see countless pink banknotes turned into ashes in front of his eyes, as if he saw the road that his career went up slowly being sealed off, his eyes glared, and there was a dull pain in his heart. .

    "Elder Wu, don't worry, don't be angry," the subordinate hurriedly helped him. "Your health is important, come and rest in the ward." The

    subordinate helped him to sit down on the chair in the ward. Old Wu gasped for a long time before struggling from the cold feeling all over his body.

    The subordinate was taking a sigh of relief, and the phone he placed in his trouser pocket vibrated suddenly.

    He picked up the phone and looked at it. It was a message. He read it carefully, and his face suddenly became ugly.

    Old Wu noticed his face and snorted coldly, "What's the news again?" The

    subordinates hesitated for a while: "The news just came that the drug prohibition has been noticed by the person above, and a special case team... is here to investigate.

    "

    Nothing ." Old Wu stood up trembling, his face as cold as a dead man. After a long time, he suddenly kicked on a small chair, but when the hospital floor slipped, his body suddenly fell.

    The subordinate hurriedly wanted to rush forward to hold him, but it was too late, and Mr. Wu had already smashed to the ground like a sandbag.

    "Kacha one by one" the

    subordinates heard Wu Lao's bones and chuckled in pain.

    When the doctor came over, Old Wu's face was so dark that he couldn't see it.

    The doctor pressed Wu Lao's leg twice, and heard his painful screams without accident. The doctor shook his head: "I have to take a film to see if there is any fracture or fracture."

    Old Wu clenched his fist with hatred.

    He has been held in politics and looked up to for so many years, and the number of times he hits a wall like this during this period can be counted with one hand! Not only has he become one of the targets pursued by the task force, but because he didn’t calm down and kicked things, he fell into a shit to eat shit, maybe he had to be kidnapped for a long time...

    This was heard by those old foxes in the political circles. When he arrives, he doesn't need to be in the political circle anymore! Let's make my debut as a comedian!

    The subordinates handed over a glass of water at the right time: "Old Wu, you calm down, your body is your capital. Come on, you have a glass of water!"

    "Sure enough, good fortune does not come, and misfortune does not come singly," Old Wu sneered and took the water. "This For a while, it was really unlucky. What can I do? Is it making me slobber?" As he said, he took a sip of water, and as soon as he put down the cup, he covered his cheek with pain.

    The subordinates suddenly rounded their eyes, this is... Have their teeth been stuffed?

    The doctor coughed in a low voice: "It should be the cold water that stimulated the nerves of the teeth, it's okay."

    The atmosphere in the room was too cold to condense, and Mr. Wu's icy aura made several people afraid to gasp. At this moment, a steady

    knock on the door rang. Old Wu looked up, the door had been slowly knocked, and a slender figure appeared at the door.

    Elder Wu's eyes narrowed suddenly: "...Mr. Gu."

    Gu Feng smiled slightly, his eyes calm: "I heard that Dr. Fang had some accident, I came to visit him. How is Dr. Fang's situation?"