//Epilogue//

**AUTHOR'S NOTE IS SUPER IMPORTANT. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE IT BECAUSE OF ANY REASON. SELF EDUCATE AND EDUCATE OTHERS AS WELL.**

**STRICTLY 18+ AUTHOR CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIPLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.**

The sky was slowly adorning itself with thick, dark and huge clouds, indicating the arrival of monsoon. Lagta hai is baar baarish jaldi aur zyada hogi. Bondita mused looking up the sky.

Whereas on the other hand, Raghuveer who was busy biting his nails, and pacing around in worry was astonished to see his dear friend like this. What was she? Who was she? How the hell can she be so calm? However, later realizing it's Bondita he was looking at, he ignored her and refocused on his worry session. It was the day of their result and HE WAS FREAKING OUT. Period. 

"Veer itna chalne se agar acche ank mil jaate na to koi bhi nhi padhta. Tum itna kyu ghabra rahe ho? Sabko pata hai tum bohot accha karoge." Bondita said chuckling. The boy who always end up scoring really really good, someone she has looked upto was pacing like a fretted chicken. 

"Ye na tumhare liye kehna bohot aasaan hai. Aaj ank behtar aane se zyada darr is baat ka hai kya mai apni beti ke liye ek accha pita sabit ho paunga? Kahi aisa na ho ki  vo badi ho aur usko lage ki uska pita na kaam ka na kaaj ka!" Veer said continuing his pacing. How was he supposed to explain his misery? 

Bondita was surprised. She was awestruck. She couldn't comprehend, more like she couldn't step in his shoes. 2 years back he was blessed with a very beautiful daughter, Laasya. Since then he has been very much protective about her. She meant his whole life, a great deal. Sometimes Bondita used to feel as if in his every breath, one could hear about Laasya. And right now he being this frenzied, developed a little bubble of happiness in her heart. Having a child changes one's perspective with such a spectrum? 

"Keval Laasya ke liye aaj itne chinta me ho? Nalini ke liye nahi? Kaha Raghuveer Babu kabhi apni patni ka naam liye nahi thakte the aur aaj dekho, beti ka dil pe aisa raaj chaya hai ki door door tak patni ka naam nhi dikh rha." Bondita joked. 

Veer looked at her incredulously. Then shaking his head said, "Mai aur Nalini alag thodi hai. Zindagi jaise jaise badhti hai vaise rishte aur unke maayne bhi. Kabhi vo mere liye sab kuch hua karti hai, par aaj, aaj mere liye sabse zyada ehmiyat Laasya rakhti hai. Aur rahi baat Nalini ki, to vo meri zindagi hai. Uske bina Veer kuch bhi nhi, kuch bhi."

Veer smiled and patted Bondita's shoulder, seeing her confused look. "Jis din tum aur Aniruddha Babu zindagi me aage badhoge na tab tum samajh jaogi mai kya keh rha hu." 

Bondita smiled back. She told him about her married life when she returned back to Calcutta. Her marriage was no more a secret but wasn't a band-baaja announcement either. She used to give the required details whenever someone asked about her husband and in-laws seeing a very prominent sindoor. However, it was quite a show in college when boys stared at her, as if their sockets have been plucked out. 

Seeing students rushing in, Veer signaled her to walk in  fast. Finally it was the time. 

Bondita on the other hand landed on a different world altogether. She remembers how happy Aniruddha was when he picked Laasya in his hands. He was quite skeptical at the start but later she got so used to him, that they faced a huge shouting and maneuvering session to get out of the tough spot. Throughout the journey back home, a small smile was playing on his face. She thought maybe that baby did wonders but after getting changed, his talks continuously included family planning, kids and stuff, she finally asked, "Aapko bacche bohot pasand hai?"