//Chapter 4//

**I would request everyone to comment on this chapter. By reading it you'll know why I've asked you guys to do so. I really want to know your take on this! And please don't miss the author's note at the end.**

Waiting for so long was very hard. He needs to be a reckless nerve that too for meeting his own wife, he didn't understand the concept only. He was just not in his senses. The aura seemed dramatic, as if everyone and everything around was mocking him for such a grave decision. Pta nhi kis manhoos ghadi me mujhe aisa bakwas khayal aaya. Ab saho! He thought with annoyance. He felt a pit feeling in his stomach. The college better ends early.

Bondita was having a great time. She was happy for her pati babu. Finally his dream will come true. On the other hand she was awestruck with the college's beauty. It was so big and beautiful. She personally loved the huge lawn at the entrance. It had all varieties of plants and a big gulmohar tree in the middle. She made a mental note to get all such plants at home, when she gets back. Her Kaka Sasur Ji developed a keen interest in gardening few years back.

"Bondita! Phool paudho ko hi dekhti rahogi ya fir andar bhi chalna hai? Late ho jayenge varna. Aur pehle hi din mujhe koi shauk nhi hai class me late pohochne ka!" Raghuveer asked with a hint of worry. He was her first friend. He was a nice tall, handsome man. With sea green kurta and white dhoti and hair nicely gelled back, he looked no less than a hero out of a poster. His aura was of a respectable man. He wore a very stylish square shaped gold rim glasses which enhanced his facial features. He was the one who initiated a talk with her when she was busy admiring the beauty.

"Haa haa chalo. Sorry mujhe phool bohot pasand hai isliye." She replied sheepishly. There was this particular white flower which caught her attention and reminded her of pati babu. It was the same flower which he gave to call it peace between them when she was on full ignoring mood during her pehli mahavari.

"Bondita kon kon hai tumhare parivaar me?" Raghuveer asked, trying to make a small talk.

"Mere parivaar me mai aur meri maa. Aur tumhare parivaar me, Raghuveer?" Bondita replied with a pang in her heart. Her maa wasn't her only family. She had a family full of amazing men, but alas she can't disclose that.

"Uh Bondita, please call me Veer? Actually bohot purane type ka naam lagta hai ye mujhe. Isliye sabko bolta hu Veer bulane ko." Veer requested politely, scratching his neck and in return Bondita laughed while nodding.

"Mere parivaar me meri maa, baba, ek choti behen aur pyaari si patni hai." He said the last part with a huge smile and blush adorning his face. He was too happy yet shy to share this piece of information.

"Ohho! Koi sharma raha hai apni patni ke baare me baat karke. Mujhe nhi pta tha ladke bhi sharmate hai. Par accha laga jaanke ki tum apni patni se itna pyaar karte ho. Har aurat ke naseeb me aisa pyaar nhi hota." She said happily. She was happy for her new found friend and his wife. While speaking she realized she was also a wife, but deprived with such luxuries. She never wished for money, house, and all materialistic fancies. She just wanted a family and love. She definitely got a wonderful family and tons of love. But from yesterday she unknowingly has been craving for some acceptance from her pati babu. She wanted to be a wife or at least start a journey on similar lines.

"Bas yahi to hai samaaj ki dikkat. Jab bhagwaan ne ladka ladki ko banane me bhed nhi kiya to hum kon hote hai bhed karne wale. Auraton ko bohot sehna padta hai, usme koi shak nhi par ladko ke bhi kandho par bohot bojh hota hai. Bachpan se hi bol dete hai ladke rote nhi hai, apne bhaav ko vyakt nhi karte. Aage chal ke parivaar ka palan poshan tumhe hi karna hai isliye masti na karke padhai pe dhyaan do. In sab ke beech ek bacche ka komal mann patthar ban jaata hai aur baad me hum bhaav na hi mehsoos kar paate hai aur na hi vyakt." Veer replied with a distant look and seriousness in his voice. He has been exposed to such an environment, and not just him but majority of guys out there can relate to this.