18

Double update cuz I forgot

TW's:
-Mentions murder
-Homophobia
-Abuse
(Whole chapter)

Dream's POV

It was a few days later and George and I were sitting downstairs, cuddled up with each other whilst watching a movie. When the movie was in the middle the doorbell rang and I stood up to open the door as George paused the movie for a bit.

As I walked to the door, I saw a woman standing in front of it so I opened the door in confusion. I didn't know who she was and smiled as I opened the door. 'Hello, can I help you?'

'I'm going to take George back home, right now,' she yelled as she pushed me aside to go in.

I knew that George's mum had called a while back to tell us that she was going to take George with her, but to be fair. I didn't think she was this crazy to actually come all the way from England to here just to take her homosexual son with her.

I tried stopping her from going inside, but she was way faster than me and pushed me away. She stormed inside, looking at George laying down on the couch. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, I saw her grabbing George's wrists.

'Get off him,' I yelled. I managed to get her away from George and lifted George up to stand behind me, having me protect him.

'He's my son and he's coming with me. He kissed you and I'm absolutely not letting that happened. If you don't let him go, I'll hurt him right now.'

'He's not coming with you and you're also not going to hurt him,' I yelled back. I slowly walked a bit more towards the door and signed to George that he had to go upstairs once I was there.

He understood me and after a few seconds, he opened the door and ran away as fast as he could. I closed the door again and was now left with his mum who looked at me with terrific eyes.

'Go away from that door and let me go to him right now,' she screamed like some psychopath.

'I'm not going to let you hurt him or anything like that. George went through enough and he doesn't need your dumb shit on top of that. You're immediately going to leave my house or I will call the police and let them personally take you away from here.'

'I hate you,' his mum screamed at me. She got this crazy that she hit me in my face and pushed me away from the door. I fell down and crawled back up, but noticed she was already running upstairs.

'GET AWAY,' I screamed as I ran after her and opened the door to my room where George was hiding under the sheets. 'Get out of my room, right now. You have no right to be here at all, so leave now.'

'I'm not going away as long as he's here. He's coming with me or I will show him who is in the right here. I told you that I was going to take him home with me.'

'Leave my room immediately or I will call the police. He's not coming with you, he's safe and happy with me here.'

George's mother walked to George and grabbed his wrist. I tried pushing her away, but she was holding his arm so tightly that I couldn't do much. I ended up hitting her hand, but she pulled even harder.

I got startled as George suddenly gave a loud scream and my eyes widened as I saw him grab his shoulder. George's mum was also startled and backed off a little as I didn't doubt any longer. I pushed her away and looked furiously as I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

'GET OUT RIGHT NOW AND DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HIM AGAIN.'

I was so furious that I pushed her again and grabbed my phone, throwing it to George to let him know he had to call the police whilst I was trying to not get hit by his mother.

'It's all his fault. Normally he walked home with his dad, but he was too lazy one day and stayed at home. Just that day his dad got stabbed by some random guy who was crazy enough to do that. If he would have stood up, his dad would have still lived. On top of that, he's also gay and the grossest and dumbest human being on this whole earth.'

'I was sick,' George whispered as he held the phone against his ear. He was in a lot of pain and I saw him fighting against the tears in his eyes. I didn't know if it was because of the pain he had or because of the comment his mum made. I also didn't know why he had pain at all, but he was constantly grabbing his shoulder and avoiding any movement with his arm.

While George called the police, I held his mum against the wall as she was screaming. I ignored her and waited for George to finish the call. Once he was done, I turned around to him and looked at his arm. He was holding it again and cried softly.

'What's wrong with your arm?' I asked him concerned.

'It hurts a lot,' George whispered. 'I might have dislocated it. The police is on their way and I'll ask them about it.'

We waited another five minutes with his mum just constantly screaming loudly. She tried to go to George, but I held her tight against the wall so she couldn't escape. Once the police arrived they took George's mum with them and took care of George.

George's arm was indeed dislocated and one of the police officers called an ambulance for George as they went away with George's mum.

While George was crying softly, I sat down next to him on the bed to wait for the ambulance. I kissed his cheek softly and smiled. 'Squeeze my hand if you have pain. Your mum is gone, Georgie. You don't have to be scared anymore.'

'I miss my dad even more now.'

'Come here,' I said as I carefully closed him in my arms. 'I love you, George. I'm here for you for the rest of your life.'

1057 words

Summary:
You have a bitch (mother) and a George. The bitch hurts the George, but my man Dream steps in and now the bitch is in JAIL.