10

TW's:
-Disordered eating (binge)
-Small panic attack

George's POV

Dream and I prepared the batter and after that, Dream put the cake in the preheated oven.

'Now we have to wait for a bit,' Dream said. 'Want to do something meanwhile?'

'What do you want to do?'

'I don't mind, just some board games or whatever?'

'Sure,' I mumbled.

'We can play chess if you want to?'

'Okay, I'm way better than you anyway,' I giggled as I sat down on the couch in front of Dream. He grabbed the chessboard and set it up as I waited for him. My stomach was growling very badly again and I was really hungry as I could smell the cake from out of the kitchen.

Dream looked up at me and frowned. 'George, I'm going to get you an apple.'

'No, I don't want anything.'

'You haven't been eating all day, you're starving yourself and I can't let that happen. Please, eat an apple.'

I shrugged. 'I don't want an apple, I'm not hungry at all.'

'You are hungry, I can hear it.'

'Don't be dumb, just sit down. I want to play chess.'

'No, I'm getting an apple.'

Dream stood up and walked to the kitchen, coming back with two apples in his hands. He started eating one himself as he handed me one and I nodded slowly as I started the chess game, hoping for him to forget about the apple.

He got lost in the game and we kept playing for a while until I beat Dream. I had no idea how I was able to beat him since my concentration level was very low. I was really tired as well and a bit after the game, the timer went off.

Dream forgot about my apple for now and went to the kitchen to look at the cake. He turned around. 'It's done, come look.'

I stood up and got startled by a lightheaded feeling. I grabbed the couch so I wouldn't fall down and acted like nothing happened after. I went to the kitchen and looked at the cake. Dream was busy putting some of the topping on it and smiled.

'It looks good.'

Dream nodded with a big smile and put it in the fridge once he was done. 'Do you want to do something else? Otherwise I'm going to take a short nap.'

'You can take a nap.'

Dream smiled. 'I'll be back in an hour, I'm just very tired.'

'Okay,' I said as I went back to the couch.

TW binge

I sat down and waited for Dream to leave as I got so hungry that I stood up to walk to the fridge. I grabbed the cake and looked at it as I cut it in four pieces. I grabbed a very big piece and started stuffing it all in my mouth because of how hungry I was.

I couldn't control myself anymore and kept eating more of the cake, eating an apple after, just to grab some of the biscuits Dream put down for me. After that, I grabbed some bread, eating a lot of that too, just to eat way more after that.

I ended up being very full because of everything I ate and let myself fall down on the ground as I stared at it. I felt tears coming up in my eyes and got startled as I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

TW over
TW panic attack

I tried to stand up, but I got paralysed by the pain inside. I bursted into tears for the first time in years and sobbed loudly as I pulled my knees up to hide my head behind them.

The door opened and Dream walked in, not realising I was crying at first. 'George, by the way. I- oh my goodness, are you crying?'

He ran to me and sat down on his knees as he held me against his body. 'What's wrong, George?'

'Y-you're going to l-laugh at me.'

'I will not laugh at you, George. What's wrong?'

'I-I think I-I,' I muttered, but I started crying even harder. The tears rolled down my face and I started shaking really badly as Dream held my hand and had his arm around my shoulder.

'Calm down, George. I'm with you, I'm here.'

I nodded slowly and Dream wiped my tears away as he ran his hand through my hair slowly. 'Calm down, I'm here for you.'

TW over

I breathed a bit slower and my hands stopped shaking as badly as they did before. I looked at Dream and squeezed his hand. 'Promise me that you won't laugh at me.'

'I promise,' Dream said with a comforting smile on his face.

'I just binged.'

'I'm so sorry to hear that, are you okay?'

'I guess, just very full.'

'George, do you have an eating disorder? You haven't thrown it up, right?'

I shook my head. 'I haven't thrown up. I don't have an eating disorder either. I have always eaten normally, but I didn't want to anymore. I starved all day to have a bit of control over something. I ended up binging, because I was so hungry. I'm sorry for eating your food.'

'Don't say sorry, George. It's not your fault and the food is here to be eaten. I'm just going to help you eat healthy foods so it doesn't turn out to be an eating disorder. We will try together to eat healthy and enough, okay?'

I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder as I let out a sigh. 'I'm so sorry for crying, I never cry.'

'It's totally fine. Stand up,' Dream said with a smile. He lifted me up and looked at the cake. 'Did it taste good?'

I hid my face out of embarrassment, but Dream grabbed my hands. 'I didn't mean that in a teasing way, it was a genuine question.'

'Oh,' I muttered. 'It was uh- good.'

Dream smiled. 'I'm sorry, that was a stupid question. I'm really awake now, we can start cooking for this evening?'

'Okay, thanks for not getting mad.'

Dream gave me a hug and smiled. 'Of course not. Want to watch a movie later?'

'Okay,' I smiled as I started helping Dream with dinner.

1044 words