Different 2 ~Harry Imagine~ NO LONGER EDITING

Zacznij od początku

"Mum!" I cut her off shaking my head.

"Please. I, just we'll be careful I promise" I mumbled. She sighed, pulling me close and kissing my cheek. I walked out and decided on going to the shop. My mum was right, if this was happening tonight I want to be careful and make sure y/n and I do it right.

"Harry" y/n grinned, pulling me into her house and basically dragging me to her bed. She was quick to pin me down and I smiled up at her.

"Well aren't we eager tonight" I mumbled.

"Shut it. I missed you" she pouted, kissing my neck and sucking softly.

"Harry I want you the way we were the night before" she whispered. I nodded up at her, turning her to lie on her back and relax.

"You seem so different now, like you changed" I whispered.

"Is that bad?" She frowned.

"No, no, it's just, it feels like you've been hiding behind this tough shell when really you're just soft and warm on the inside" she giggled at my explanation.

"I don't know, being with you just makes me feel like I can be who I want to be" I smiled, biting down on my bottom lip.

"That's how you should feel"

My lips found hers, pressing down on them and biting them. She was so perfect and made me so happy. My hands found her hips, tugging at the hem of her shorts. Once both her shorts and underwear were off I went for my shirt, tugging it off and chuckling when I felt y/n pulling at my pants. She blushed when she found a condom. In my front pocket. I lifted up her shirt and took a deep breath before unhooking her bra. I'd seen her naked before, but now was different, we were going to make love and I had yet to still get a hold on reality.

"Harry" I'd never be able to get used to hearing my name on her lips like that, the desperation, the innocence and want laced in her voice.

"I love you" I finally admitted once I finished putting on the condom, hands either side of her head. Her gasp was soft when I brushed against her entrance.

"I-I love you too, Harry" she breathed out. I pressed my lips to hers, slowly pushing into her, the intensity I felt in that moment nearly made me lose control. Her whines and whimpers of pain stopped me and made me be even more cautious. Once I was all the way in I stopped, nothing but our breathing could be heard. I loved this beautiful girl with everything I had and she loved me, that's all that really mattered.

"Harry, please move" she moaned, wiggling beneath me. I let out a low growl, surprising her and even myself when I held her hips down.

"Don't move baby, I want to take care of you" I whispered slowly moving my hips forward and back, her moans couldn't be controlled and I grinned watching her hands reach anywhere and everywhere. I had gained so much confidence with her and so much passion for the way I felt about her.

"Harry!" She whined, her back arching and her legs wrapping around me. Her hands went from my shoulders, to my hair, to her hair, to the bed and then to my shoulders again, repeating the cycle. My hips were steady, kept at a slow pace. It took me all my self-control not to speed up, but I wanted this perfect moment to last us a long while. It'd be a miracle if we ever got another chance like this.

"No, please, faster Harry" she moaned, her hands tugging at my hair now. My lips went down to her neck and chest, sucking, biting and kissing at her skin. She was mine, and I was hers.

"I'm yours baby, all yours" I whispered, speeding up my hips only slightly. I'd give her anything she wanted.

"Mine, only mine?" She breathed out. Her eyes were shut and I could tell it was hard for her to focus on talking when she was like this.

"Only if you're mine too" I smirked, pressing a kiss to her ear.

"I-I'm yours" she whimpered.

"Please, Harry" she gasped, tugging my hand from her hip and lowering it between us.

"Please" her eyes opened and I knew this beautiful and amazing moment needed to finish. I'd give her anything and if she needed this. I'd do it for her. My thumb pressed to her sensitive nub, rubbing circles into her.

"Ah! Harry!" She nearly squealed. My groan was low, all the pressure and ache I had to let go was finally getting to me.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I whispered in the crook of her neck, letting a few whimpers slip.

"Oh Harry!" She dragged out and I felt her warmth pulse, her soft walls hugging and squeezing me. I let go moments after, feeling drained and spent once we finished. My head pressed to her chest, our breathing heavy and slowing as we gained our composure. Soon we were lying in bed together, the condom in the bin and my arm around her shoulders, he head against my chest.

"Tonight was perfect" she whispered.

"Absolutely" I stated.

"I can't believe how incredibly sexy you sounded" she moaned, digging her nails into my hard stomach. I grunted, my hand slipping down her waist and squeezing.

"Why did I sound sexy?" I mumbled.

"You were so strong and just grunted and moaned, but god when I heard you whispering and whimpering..." She trailed off.

"I lost it, it was so hot" she blushed. I grinned and pulled her in for a kiss.

"Get some sleep we have school tomorrow" I whispered in her ear.

**********

I'm sorry it's three days late, but cut me some slack!

I had to work my butt off to make sure I got straight A's and B's for my progress report and I'm sorry my SEXY PANDAS

....But school comes first...

Also I had to wait for my SEXY ASS PHONE!

OMFG I HAVE A GALAXY S3

I Know it's not much but it's like the nicest phone I've ever gotten and I will cherish it!

I'll write submitting p2

Soon my lovelies.....soon....

Until then I'm working on updating my fan fics all this week and next week!!!!

Trust me all of them will be updated at least once and yes when I say ALL

I mean Hiding in the dark as well!

Bye !!!❤❤❤

.................CAPSLOCK!!!!!......

Wow haven't done that in a while.... Its like a tradition now....

~JazzibooXx