Chapter 04 : Choi Beomgyu

Start from the beginning

"I can't cook"

He stated. Beomgyu seems taken aback by Taehyun's sudden confession but he managed to keep a calm face.

"Oh, it's okay. Wanna go and grab some groceries?"

He said, getting up from his seat. Taehyun only looks at him with that puppy eyes of his, lips pouting a bit. Beomgyu cooes silently at the younger.

"But I can't cooㅡ"

"I'll cook for you, okay? For us"

Beomgyu cut off Taehyun's sentence before the younger could even finish it. Beomgyu isn't usually this talkative, especially with the people he just met. But Taehyun..

There's something about the silver hair male that made his mouth automatically speaks. Taehyun's eyes lighten up at Beomgyu's statement.

"Really?!"

He asked jumping from his seat and clings to Beomgyu's arm. The older was startled by the younger's sudden clinginess that he looks somewhere else hiding the blush on his cheeks. Taehyun realised what he was doing and almost immediately let go of Beomgyu's arm. The older whines at the sudden loose of wamrth.

"Let's go"

Beomgyu invited.

"Wait, I'm gonna change real quick"

Taehyun replied, running back to his room while tripping, almost falling on his feet on his way to his own room. Beomgyu let out a small laugh.

"Clumsy kid"

***

Both are inside the convenience store across the street and Taehyun is standing in front of the vending machine staring at something. While Beomgyu is busily picking the vegetables for their meals. When he had done picking, he spare a glance at the silver hair male who is having a staring contest with the vending machine. Beomgyu taps his back as Taehyun turns around meeting eyes with him.

"What's wrong, Taehyun?"

Taehyun didn't answer. Instead, he looks back at the vending machine. He chew the inner of his cheeks. He's embarrassed but at the same time, he wanted it. He wanted the drink. Beomgyu looks at the vending machine and notices that there was nothing wrong.

"What's the matter? You want something?"

"Iwantthepororodrinkplease"

"Whaㅡ what? Slow down I'm not a rapper"

Beomgyu joked, he giggles but immediately stops when he sees Taehyun is looking at his feet not giving any reaction.

"Okay okay, what's the matter hm?"

He said, crouching a bit to meet Taehyun's eye level and caress the younger's cheek softly.

"I.. I want the Pororo drink.."

He mumbled the last two words. Beomgyu leans closer not hearing anything. Taehyun's cheeks heaten up and the older's face mere inches away from his face.

Seriously? First his dick now his face?

He mentally curses himself.

"What?"

"I want the Pororo drink"

Taehyun repeated this time more clearly. Beomgyu chuckles. Taehyun had never feel this embarrassed during his eighteen years breathing in this earth.

"Alright, I'll buy it for you"

Beomgyu was about to take the Pororo drink when Taehyun stops him by holding his wrist.

"... It's okay.. You don't have to..."

He stated. Beomgyu looks at the silver hair male in concern.

"But you wanted it"

Beomgyu replied. He tousles the younger's silver strands, smiling softly as Taehyun's hair running through his slim fingers. All of a sudden, the younger hugs him. Beomgyu blinks in confusion as he hear Taehyun sniffing onto his shirt.

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt your feelings?"

He asked, eyes filled with guilt. Did he hurt Taehyun's feelings? Did he say something wrong?

"It's just.. it's embarrassing"

Taehyun answered. Beomgyu's heart sank at Taehyun's reply and wraps his arms around the younger, drawing circles on his back calming Taehyun down.

"Don't be embarrassed. What wrong with grown up man liking childlish things?"

Taehyun tighten his arms around Beomgyu. People who were buying things there, glance at them and even whispering to each other.

"It's okay. If you feel embarrassed, you can wait outside hm? I'll pay it for you"

Taehyun pulls from the hug, looking at Beomgyu. Their height differences isn't too far but Taehyun tip toes while hugging the older because Beomgyu is slightly taller than him. It was a very cute and adorable view for whoever that's watching them inside the store.

"Really?"

For a moment, Beomgyu's heart does a backflip at the sudden attack of Taehyun's baby talk. He smiles softly, tucking Taehyun's hair behind his ear while nodding.

"Yeayy! Thank you, hyung~"