PART 14

"Everything is ready now Ms.Bae and Ms.Kim.Only one thing is left.The wedding date.So I can reserve you at the beach."

"When do you want it,Irene?"Jisoo II asked.

"Can you get us a reservation next month?Any date available.The earlier the better."Irene said.

"Sure,ma'am.I'll call you if I already got you a reservation."

"Okay thank you."Both of them walked outside,to get Irene a lunch.She ate,Jisoo II just watching her.

"You're too excited to have me as your robot slave,huh?"Jisoo II said.Irene grinned.

"Oh yes.Someone will massage me after work,cook for me,clean for me,and do everything for me."

"I can't cook."Jisoo II said.

"But you're a robot you can do anything."

"Yes I can but I can't taste it so it can taste horrible."

"Okay that's on me but the rest,you so it."Jisoo II smiled.

"Sure,ma'am."

-

"You can do it,Jisoo alright?"Lisa said as she pats Jisoo II's shoulder.Today is the wedding and she's afraid if something comes wrong.

"Of course I can.Trust me."Lisa smiled.

"I trust you."The both of them drive to the venue already,just to wait for Irene.And soon the beautiful bride came.Jisoo II smiled at the sight.Irene indeed is a goddess.She walked through the aisle,as she saw Jisoo II's wide smile at her.

"You take care of my daughter,Kim.Or I'll cute your head off your neck if you hurt her."Mr.Bae said.

"Dad!"Irene warned.Jisoo II smiled at him.

"Rest assured sir.I'll take care of your daughter."They walked straight in front,where the man who'll declare their wedding were.The ceremony started,until their vows were.

"I can't believe I'm getting married to a goddess."Jisoo II said as everyone laughed."What's funny?Look she really is a goddess.You got a goddess and wife.How great is that isn't it?I'm happy that I'm here with you.And I'm glad I'm spending my left time here in earth with you.I will take care of you as long as I live and as long as I can.I don't do any promises,but I'll show you my best."Jisoo II said as the smile never fades on her face.

"As your wife,I'll do my best to give all I can to you.As long as you do the household chores."Irene said and chuckled.Everyone laughed again."As long as I'm here,I'll stay by your side.I want to be with you all my life,and I'll do everything to make you satisfied and happy.I love you,Jisoo."She said sincerely.She really fell in love with Jisoo II."Let's be happy together."

"I now pronounce you wife and wife.You may now kiss the bride."Jisoo II kissed Irene's lips and everyone laughed.They smiled at each other.

"You're my robot slave now,missy."Irene said.

"I'm glad I am."Jisoo II said.

-

"Wow."Irene said as she entered her new house,their new house where they'll live in.

"This is what you like,right?I listed everything in my intelligence whenever you tells me about your future house."She got a hug from Irene then Irene squealed.

"Wheres my room?I'm excited."

"Our room,Ms.Bae oh I mean,Mrs.Kim."Jisoo II said.

"Whatever let's go!"Irene said as she ran upstairs in full speed.