PART 10

"But Irene will ride with me."Suho said as she grabbed Irene's hand."It's our date anyway and your just a third wheel."

"Okay."Irene ride Suho's car while Jisoo II just follows their car.As soon as they came at the resto,they got a table for three and sit there.Irene and Suho seating beside each other,Jisoo II in front of them.

"What do you want,Rene?"Suho asked.

"I'll get what I want prioritize tiyre order."Irene said."How about you Jisoo?"Irene asked Jisoo II.

"She won't taste it anyway we'll just get her anything."Suho said.

"I'm not talking to you."Irene said bluntly then looked back at Jisoo II."So what do you want?"

"Anything you'll have."Jisoo II responded,smiling.

"Okay.We'll have two vegetable salad,two beef stake and two orange juice."Irene said.

"I'll have one grilled beef and a glass of wine."Suho said.

"Noted."The waiter said and left them.

"So Irene how have you been through the week?"Suho asked.

"I'm fine how about you?"

"I'm fi-"

"Oh sorry I'm talking to Jisoo."She's really doing everything to pissed the hell out of Suho to get rid of him."So how have you been,Jisoo?"

"Stop asking her she doesn't feel anything."

"Suho,please be respectful.I'm talking to her not to you.So how are you?"

"Good."Jisoo II answered.They talked,and it turned out like Suho was the third wheel and Jisoo and Irene was the one having a date.And that pissed him off.Soon their order came,and they ate.It was like Irene was literally ignoring Suho's existence.

"Wanna have wine?"Suho asked.

"No I'm fine thank-"She was shocked when Suho grabbed her nape and kissed her lips.She didn't move,maybe because of the shock.

"How does it taste?I heard this resto have the best wine."He said and smirked.Irene immediately looked at Jisoo II,who wasn't showing any emotions.Serious and blank.Thats all Irene sees.After they ate,it's time to pay the bill."Oh sh*t."Suho cursed.

"Why?"Irene asked.

"I forgot my wallet at the car I'll come and get it wait for me."

"No need I'll just pay for it."Jisoo II said as she handed the waiter her credit card.Suho was so embarrassed,Irene was holding her laugh.This boastful guy got his own karma.They left the resto after paying.

"Let me drive you home."Suho said.

"No.I'll just go with Jisoo."Irene said as she clung to Jisoo II.

"O-Oh.Okay."Jisoo II and Irene ride her car,and Jisoo II drove,going to Irene's home.She parked there.

"We're here,Irene."Jisoo II said.

"Can we have a walk together before you leave?"She asked.

"Of course."They left the car,and walked at the neighborhood.

"You know,before Jisoo and I got engaged I already want to break up with her."

"What?Why?"Jisoo II asked curiously.

"Since she became a CEO,I always felt like I'm just her second priority.She isn't caring like before.We doesn't meet so often because she's always busy.Or she's overseas.We often fight,because I was asking for her time.There are times I'll call her and she'll be there.But there's a lot more times that I'll call her and she won't pick up.Not even once."

"Then why did you said yes to her proposal?"Jisoo II asked.

"My dad said it would be good to our company.So I'm doing it not because of love.Much more like a responsibility as the eldest daughter."

"So you don't love her anymore?"

"I...I don't know.I'm not sure about my feelings anymore."Irene said.

"Let's go back.You need to go home and probably Lisa's looking for me.I'll pick you up after work tomorrow."

"Okay."