PART 13

"Jisoo did you heard it?"Lisa asked.

"Heard what?"

"Kai sold his shares."

"To whom?"

"That's it!He didn't tell anyone who the person he sold his share with!You need to talk to him."

"Okay."Jisoo II stood up and went to Kai's office.Just in time,Kai was preparing he's things for he'll leave already.

"Jisoo.What are you doing here?To bid goodbye?"

"Who's the person you sold your shares with?"Jisoo II asked in a cold voice.

"It's none of your business."

"It's my business because this is my company."

"But it isn't your share."He said and grinned."Jaljayo."Kai said and left the office with the box in his hand.

"He's really something."She left the room and on her way back to her office,she crossed path with Kim Min Seok,one of the share holders.He have papers in his hand,Jisoo II scanned it.Its papers about shares and plans."Mr.Kim."Jisoo II called.

"Ms.Kim how may I help you?"

"That papers shouldn't go out inside this company,right?That's against the company rules."

"I want to work at home thats it."Minseok reasoned out."What do you care,anyway?I'm a shareholder here to and I'll break any rules I want.So stay in your line,Ms.Kim."He said as he walked pass Jisoo II.

"I'll find out what you are hiding,Mr.Kim."Jisoo II said as she went back at her office.Lisa was still there,with her secretary."He won't tell me either."She said.

"He's really secretive,I say."

"Crap that out how's the dinner I told you to prepare."Lisa smiled.

"It's all good."She said as she thumbs up.

"Well done."

-

Jisoo II picked Irene up at her work.They'll have dinner together.Jisoo II really eats even she doesn't taste anything.She just want to do it for Irene.

"Wear this blindfold."Jisoo II ordered Irene.

"What?Why?"

"It's a secret just wear it."

"Fine."Irene said as she playfully rolled her eyes.She put it and Jisoo II guide her going inside the restaurant.

"And remove it."Irene removed the blindfold.The restaurant have just one table,roses all over the place and a banner with the words,'Happy 8th Anniversary!'"Lisa said today supposed to be your 8th anniversary with the real Jisoo so I prepared this dinner-"Jisoo II paused when Irene hugged her to hug her back.

"Thank you for all your efforts.You never fail to make me happy."

"I'm glad your happy.So,let's have a dinner."Both of them had a good dinner,and after that,Jisoo II gave Irene a box.

"What is this for?"

"Just open it."Jisoo II said with a smile.Irene opened it,and she saw a gld necklace with a heart shaped rose gold clored pendant.

"Wow."

"Let me put this on you."Jisoo II said as she got the necklace and put it aroung Irene's neck."Fits you perfectly."

"Thank you,Jisoo.You did much just to make me happy."

"I should."After that,they went back to Jisoo II's car,to drive Irene home.They stopped by the mansion as soon as they reach it.Jisoo II opened the door for Irene."Here we are."Irene left the car,and then kissed Jisoo II's lips.Irene smiled.

"Thank you for the night.I really enjoyed it."Jisoo II smiled too.

"That's great.I'll leave now."Jisoo II said as she went inside her car and smiled driving back home.