Levi

I proceeded to enter the room ignoring the question ,I mean give me a break I'm tired it slipped my mind I swear it was not on purpose.
As I opened the door Levi's face stared me down like he was about to murder me . I am in Levi's squad... now who knows if he's going to kick me off after this .

I spoke trying to Bring the tension down I created in the room
"I'm so sorry it slipped my mind I'm just tired and the room stinks and I remembered somebody mentioning that you liked things to be clean so I just thought maybe I could ask you to let me borrow a couple of cleaning supplies if not I totally understand".

I've never feared anyone in my life but this man was staring at me like he wanted to end me . Levi proceeded to walk towards me grabbing my hands and dragging me out of the room shutting the door in my face.

"What the fuck I said loudly " once I realized what I said out loud I quickly run back to my room.
LEVIS POV
This brat thinks she can just walk in my room ,Let me show her how to properly enter my room. As I Proceeded to walk towards the door I heard her say "what the fuck!" my eyes opened up wide, oh....now she's done for . When I opened The door she was nowhere to be found ,I have been keeping my eyes on her because she's very beautiful I'll admit and knew.. . So I already know where her room is located . As I walk toward her room I hear loud shuffling everywhere in the room . This time I'm going to invade her privacy and open the door. So I do ,she's in the bed acting like she's asleep even though seconds ago she was just outside my door .I walk towards the bed and stand over her waiting for her to move .
(Y/N) POV
I reached my room and started organizing what I had left since I am a clean freak as well but hell would I ever admit that . I hear footsteps approaching my door and I feel my panic rise clearly knowing it was none other than Captain Levi .

fuck everything.... I jumped on the bed while turning the night lamp off . I hear Levi entering the room
As he walked toward the bed he made little to no noise Until he reached me

I could feel someone staring down at me but I knew better than to move a inch ... "(Y/N) I know you're not asleep " Levi says . I still ignore him and stay as quiet/still as I could .

"Alright brat I'll see you in my office tomorrow at 5am since you want to play games. Hope your ready for your punishment "

I could hear Levi walk away and shut my door close . I remained still for a couple of seconds Until I decided to finally move . I moved my hand towards the night lamp to turn it on . When I peeked over my blankets Levi was standing right their . He never left... I was frozen and didn't move a muscle sitting still like a opossum playing dead .Levi smiled which made me believe it was the end of me since he's not the one to smile . He said goodnight and walked out shutting the door softly as he left .