There was no indication that this was where they were supposed to be.

For Seena and Felix, this just looked like they were in the middle of a sewer, staring at a wall.

Suddenly the wall opens as if it were a door. Walker enters before ushering the other two to follow.

It was dark until the door closed. Then the lights flicked on and they were in......

Someone's home?

***

"Go to her home. I'm almost positive she'll go there first. If she's not there then head to the police station and then if no ones there we'll try the detectives." Jungkook orders

Namjoon and Hoseok nod before taking their leave.

"How much energy do you have? And how's ma?"

"I can manage." Says Jimin

"And Ma's still out cold." Says Taehyung

"Good... let's get Ara back before she awakes. You two stay behind this time and watch Ma."

"What? Why?" Jimin asks

"You don't think I knew that you guys were trying to free her? But it's okay,
I won't act upon my suspicions until I find the others who feel the same."

Jungkook winks at the two before he nods for Jin and Yoongi to follow after him.

Taehyung and Jimin stare at their vanishing figures. Once they've finally left Jimin pulls something from his pocket.

He smiles and dangles it in Taehyung's face.

Taehyung gasps.

"Our amulets? But—how?" Taehyung asks

"We're going after her," Jimin says as he hands Taehyung his own amulet.

Taehyung nods as they both put theirs on.

Instantly they feel even a small bit better. Jimin breaths in before he glances at his brother.

"Let's find her and get the truth," Taehyung says and Jimin nods before both men disappear.

***

You wake up in the hospital. White gown and bandages on your leg and arms. Some are placed on or wrapped around your ribs.

You sit up slowly, adjusting to your surroundings as you hear the door open.

You just slightly jump from fear at the nurse who also seemed scared from your presence.

You smile and she returns one.

"I'm sorry, I expected you to still be asleep. I brought you an adrenaline shot, due to the doctor saying we needed to rush your awaking process but it seems you're fine."

Rush your awakening process? Can they legally do that?

You shake your head slightly and smile, "Yeah... I guess I am."

She places the needle on your bedside table as she pulls the blankets back and checks your bandages.

"The doctor will be in soon." She says as she finishes checking.

You nod and watch her exit before carefully standing to limp to the bathroom.

As you pass the door, you hear a familiar voice speaking.

"What do you mean you can't find Walker?"

"Sophie?" You wonder lowly

"Fuck. Okay fine. Just send Tino and Mikey out to find him! He could ruin this whole thing."

You leaned closer to hear better,

"She's asleep still, few bruises and a gunshot to the leg but she'll be fine. She doesn't have her parents with her so I'm guessing they took them too—-No don't call them yet—we don't want her scared and running. Have Luther call Elise and ask her what we should do."

"Luther? Elise? What?" You whisper as you cock an eyebrow, "It couldn't be the same Elise... could it?" You ponder

"What? Luther's already on his way here? Okay fine. I'll keep the girl occupied. Just make sure he holds up his end."

The phone call ends and you attempt at quick limping to the bed. But you barely make it, instead, you seemingly stand near it and lean on it for support.

Sophie rushing to your side helps you towards the bathroom.

"Are you okay??! Why didn't you ask for help?" She says as she helps you to the bathroom.

"I wanted to do it myself." You say trying not to show your worry, "Hey um... Officer—"

"Just Sophie," She says so sweetly that you almost forget what you've overheard.

You give a shy smile and nod, "S—Sophie... I'm actually quite hungry... so do you think you could run to the cafe and get me something? I'll pay you back!" You say

"Ah, you don't have to pay me back. You're the chief's daughter and that's more than enough reason. I'll be right back!" She says as she hurries off.

You quickly limp towards the door, you peak out of it and make sure you don't see her.

After making sure the coast is clear, you limp over towards your bedside table and grab the adrenaline shot that the nurse left.

"Please just last long enough for me to get to Walker. Hopefully, he's not in on this too." You whisper to yourself before stabbing yourself in the leg with the syringe.
—————————————————