Cha Cha:Jay come on man just give her a chance,at least get to know more about her and you might find out what kind of person she is.

Gray:He's right Jay you don't have to treat
her like a wife,but just find out wether she's someone who can be trusted or not.

Simon:Exactly you don't have to be lovers and you don't even have to be friends,but at least try to get well aquatinted with her.

I mean they were right I should get to know her more so that I can find out she's no threat to my life,but as far as fully trusting her I don't think that'll ever happen because I refuse to let my guard down.

We continued to talk until we were interrupted by my mom who was approaching us,so we all turned our attention to her waiting to see what she wants.

Mom:Hi Jae-beom sweetie dinner is almost ready to be served now.

Jay:Ok Mom we'll be there in a minute.

Mom:Actually why don't your friends go wait for us at the dinning table,while we have a moment to be alone and talk.

Cha Cha:Yes Mrs.Park,come on guys let's leave Jay alone to talk with his mother.

Once everyone walked away,I was now alone with my mother and I waited for her to speak since she wanted to talk to me about something.

Maybe it's about the company,because I'm curious to know when I start taking over the position since I did exactly what they wanted.

Jay:So Mom what did you wanna talk to me about is it about the company when do you we open it back up?

Mom:Well yes I came here to talk with you about your father's company and more,so the company will open back up in three days from now and you'll start your first day then.

Jay:Ok cool that's all I wanted to know so what else did you wanna talk with me about?

Mom:Well tomorrow is your father's
funeral and you see I invited the Martin's to come,which means you'll have to bring Sasha with you.

Jay:What come on Mom you can't be serious right now I mean really?!

Mom:Oh Jae-beom stop it Sasha's your wife and she's apart of the family now,and if your father was still alive don't you think he would've wanted to meet his new daughter
in law?

Jay:I know Mom but still is it really that necessary to bring her?

Mom:Of course you both are married now and it's time you started acting like it.

Jay:"Ok fine I'll bring her if it makes you happy,he said after sighing in defeat."

Mom:Good and just remember one thing sweetie,when I look at Sasha I see myself when I first married your father over 30 years ago.

Being with him was risky but I took every chance because I loved him,and I knew that one day he would have to leave this earth.

So that day when we had you was the best joy of his life,because he knew that when he leaves this earth a piece of him would still be here.

And watching you Jae-beom is like knowing that your father is still alive somewhere,so promise me sweetie not to let your lifestyle hurt your wife keep her protected and safe at all times so that you won't lose what's precious.

Jay:Yes Mom.

Mom:Now we should meet up with everyone at the dinning area.

Jay:Alright.