Awakening

Wanda, Natasha, and Lizzi decided to have a girl's night. They did nails, hair, and skin. In the morning, Lizzi woke up feeling refreshed. She looked over at Wanda. Then she blinked. Everything was faintly glowing green. Lizzi tried to shake Wanda awake. Wanda didn't move. Neither did Nat, when she tried her. Lizzi tried calling Cap, but no answer. Now crying, Lizzi ran out to the hall. She heard AC/DC music playing. Lizzi ran into Tony's lab. He was running around, trying to contact different people from different moniters.

Lizzi ran to him and hugged him. Surprisingly, he hugged back. Her tears fell into his shoulder. "Everyone's frozen. And everything is glowing green." She managed between tears. "I know. We need to find out who or what did this." Tony said, breaking the hug. "Only a machine radiating crazy high levels of gamma could cause something like this. Do you have a gamma ray detector?" Lizzi asked. "I already thought of that. It's searching right now." Tony said.

"Radiation found." Friday interrupted. "Where?" Lizzi and Tony asked in unison. "Russia." Friday replied, putting the coordinates on the nearest moniter. "Those are the coordinates of an old H.Y.D.R.A.  base." Lizzi frowned. "To Russia." Tony said. "Get suited up and meet in the kitchen in fifteen minutes!" Lizzi said as she walked out. Smiling slightly, Tony went to get his suit.

Yaay! Tony and Lizzi kind of made up! And H.Y.D.R.A. base coordinates? Getting suspenseful!

Xoxo Liv