He went out of the room and saw her lying on the rug. She was sleeping comfortably. He lifted her in his arms and placed her in the bed. He then left the room.

They both then met in the evening...

Adi: Sorry for earlier...

Suhasini: edhuku???

Adi: I picked you and threw you out of the room..

Suhasini: Avlo open ah sollanuma?? But paravale.. I will try to understand.. I'm a magnanimous person anyway...

Adi shook his head...

Suhasini: Ama naan kekanum nu irundhen... Idhellam naan Kandippa kathukanuma Enna??

He looked at her amusingly..

Adi: Ama.. First lady na evlo velai irukku... So its must..

Suhasini: ayyayyo.. Ennale mudiyale.. Ipdi nu therinju irundha anniku naan un room ke vandhuruka matten Adi..

Naan jolly ah irundhu iruppen... Ennai kutitu vandhu Idhu pannu adhu pannu nu...

Adi: ama unga mama wife ah dhaane???

She glared at him....

Suhasini: I actually escaped it was you who caught me halfway..

Adi: it was a done deal when you slept with me.. Now there is no going back for both of us..

He said it so carelessly as he stared at the distance. She suddenly had a thought..

Suhasini: Monica ve Kalyanam pannirundhalum indha training ellam irundhu irukkuma??

Adi: No she already knows everything...

Suhasini: ohh... But Enna pandradhu?? Paavam... nee Ennai dhaane Kalyanam panna pore...

Adi: un kitte pesa vandhen paaru....

Suhasini: sari sari pogadhe... Tell me what did Monica say??

Adi: naan yean sollanum??

Suhasini: Sollale na po...

Adi: She does not like this...

Suhasini: I know.. Yaaruku dhaan pidikum?? I can empathise with her.

When you like someone and they get engaged to another person.... It really feels bad..

Her voice became so dull at that moment...

Adi: Don't tell me you like that amul baby Manohar...

Suhasini: who told you so??

Adi: So its him... If you wish, I can make him yours after we get divorced..

Suhasini: I don't want him anymore... He never had place for me in his heart.. So idhu dhaan correct.. I wish to improve my career and rely on myself than to rely on a guy..

Adi: If you ever change your mind.. Tell me...

--------

Eeshwar came in the morning and was waiting in dining hall. Suhasini and Adi came there.

Eeshwar: Hello anni...

She nodded her head..

Eeshwar: How are you brother??? It has been a long time since we met...

Adi: I'm doing good ra.. How are you???

Eeshwar: enaku Enna?? Same business and strategies.. Boring and mechanical.. But I didn't expect you to get married this soon.. Adhuvum ipdi???