Chapter 12 - New Alpha

Dream's POV:
*2 years ago*

*2 hours later*

"How are you feeling Dream?"
"Honestly Anderson, I feel like I'm doing a bit better"
"Really Dream?"
"Even though my parents won't see that I am becoming the next Alpha I know that I will make them proud"
"That's the spirit Dream! I miss that smartness of yours"
"But how have you been Anderson?"
"Well Dream I am a bit burned out, but I know that you, Sapnap, and Callahan will do amazing leading this pack."
"Thank you Anderson, it means a lot"
"Are you ready Dream?"
"As ready as I'll ever be Anderson"

*The ceremony*
"Remember Dream, this place has alphas from neighboring packs, that is why you might get a wave of smells"
"And why am I just being told about this?"
"You'll be fine now let's go! No backing out now"

"I'll go set up everything Dream, make some conversations with the neighboring Alphas."
"Thank you Anderson and I'll try.

"Hello Dream"
"Hello, You must be Alpha Puffy"
"Indeed I am and I know you will do amazingly Dream as the new Alpha of the pack"
"Thank you for the kind words Alpha Puffy, where is Antfrost and Velvet?"
"They are in their bakery since there will be a mini celebration"
"That is cool! Send me some if possible I miss seeing them!"
"Of course I'll send your regards."
"I'll be going now but it was a lovely chat Alpha Puffy, see you soon!"
"Good luck Dream!"

*Trumpets Blow*
*Anderson starts speaking*

"We are here today, to crown our New and rising Alpha Dream-
He has been training and learning for this moment since the fatal accident that took both the lives of Adrian and Joanna Nightmare. Their person might be gone but their legacy and souls aren't, in memory of them and the wishes of Dream, statues will be built in memory of them and will be located by the pack house. Their fatal accident day will become a holiday in which we pay our respects and show them our gratefulness and respect of the Alpha and Luna we lost very early.

But now since he is of age Dream Nightmare will take on the honor and privilege to become Alpha of the Nightmare pack, come here Dream."
*Dream walks up to Anderson*
"And the betas may walk now to accompany their Alpha"
*Callahan and Sapnap comes up stage*
"Dream do you promise to cherish this pack like if its your family, do you promise to never leave this pack when its in need, do you promise to be their fearless leader and do what is right for the people, you promise to help those in need?"
"Yes Anderson I will promise to be the Alpha like my dad once was"
"Great answer Dream, now as the last beta of this pack I have granted and given my blessing to the next Alpha Dream Nightmare, and Betas Sapnap Armstrong and Callahan Parker!"
*croud erupts in cheers*

"There was a party and I wasn't invited? What a shame and the best part already ended as well?"
"You"
"It is I Dream! have you missed me?"
"I thought you died you asshole!"
"You can never kill me Dream, I have my ways, and as you can see I can still use my arms perfectly!"
"You deserve to rot in hell Jack!"
"Tsk tsk Dream, don't say those awful things to me I am still wolf I have feelings"
"What are you doing here! State your business now or I will certainly not hesitate to throwing you out like the trash you are"

"I am missing a wolf, my dear wife if you will and he came this direction have you seen him?"
"If i did seen him I wouldn't have known that is yours since the past few months I have blown up every intruder there was."
"You have WHAT?!"
"Yeaaaaaaah sooo if that 'wife' of yours actually came this way it probably died"
"You fucker!"
"Can't you feel if your wife actually died though?"
"Well he isn't my mate so to say but he always liked playing hard to get"
"What does that even mean?!"
"Non of your concerns, then we will get a move on! You have been useless like always we will meet again Alpha Dream I just know it"
"Step again in my territory and there will death upon your name"
"I am soo scared! Bye Dream!"

*jack leaves the ballroom*

"What an absolute asshole he is. WHO LET THAT ASSHOLE IN ANYWAYS?!"

*Raises hand*
"And why did you let him in Punz?!"
"Anderson said to let all Alphas into the event. You guys didn't exactly gave me a list of who can't enter"
"Good point Punz, why didn't Anderson tell you that jack was not and will never be welcomed"
"I kinda forgot sorry Alpha Dream"
"That sorry excuse of an Alpha isn't going to ruin my day, let's continue shall we?"
"Go on Alpha Dream"
"Let's celebrate our new betas and patrol wolves!"
*crowd erups in cheers*

*Later on in the celebration*

"Hey Dream?"
"Hello Ranboo! How can I help you?"
"Do you think I can talk to you real quick?"
"Of course! Let's go to the Backyard"
*at the backyard*

"I wanted to ask you earlier but with everything I didn't had the chance-"
"Breathe Ranboo, everything is fine be calm and remember about breathing"
"Yes of course... *Breathes in an out* thank you for that Dream"
"That is no problem, now what did you need to talk about?"
"I wanted to ask... about your ring specifically..."
"What about my ring Ranboo?"
"Well.. It looks like mine but mine is purple and yours is green"
"Let me see"
*sees ranboo's hand with ring*

"Your ring really does look like mine, tell me everything you know about this ring"
"Well I had it when I was little, I can't ever take it off and sometimes it glows but doesn't do much"
"Ok so it does basically the same thing as my ring then."
"What do you mean by that Dream?"
"You got a magical ring Ranboo and the wolf gods gave you that gift"
"Wow"
"Let me show you Ranboo, *leads him to the bench* you see that loose nail?"
"I do"
"Keep on watching then, *shines ring and a hammer appear* let's just nail this to keep it sturdy and *hammer disappears* just like that this is my gift from the gods"
"DOES EVERY RING DOES THAT?!"
"Not really just depends on what the gods gave you the power
My sister also has a ring, her power was nature"
"That's sick!"
"You'll find out eventually what your power is Ranboo.. When you'll need it the most it'll help you"
"Thank you for the clarity Dream!"
"Anytime Ranboo... Let's get back to the party?"
"Of course"

*back inside*

"Where did you guys went? We tried looking for y'all"
"Just had a lovely chat with Ranboo"
"You sound like you are covering something up"
"Well I am not Foolish thank you very much"
"Let's go on the dance floor Sueño!"
"I'll be there in a sec Quackity"

'This is the beginning to a new chapter, I am finally an Alpha, have amazing friends, and even though I have lost all of my family I wont let that discourage me. Maybe I'll even find my mate who knows..'

"Dream you coming?"
"I'm coming Callahan!"

♚1238 words♚
Thank you all for 500+ reads!
It means the world <3
It has definitely helped me make more chapters and hopefully you guys find this story interesting :)

Next POV of Dream will finally be present time!
For now it will be George!

♕ Have an amazing day ♕