Chapter 8 - "I smell Hope"

George POV:
*6 years ago*

After the loss in the L'manberg vs. Nightmare war Jack had officially lost it. He lashes out to everyone and everything that annoys him and I am no exception.

*4 1/2 months after the war*

"You dumbfuck of an omega I told your fucking ass that I wanted casserole not fucking lasagna!"
"I am not your fucking maid! You have maids for a fucking reason!"
"You don't talk to me like that you fuck! *slaps him* know your fucking place! *spits on him*"
*starts crying*
"I knew you were useless, but god damn do you have a curvy body."
"Don't you dare touch me.."
"That is not for you to have a say George, in case you forgot I am your Alpha and respect I shall have!"
"The day I'll give you respect is the day you leave me alone so I can be with my actual mate."

"I BEG YOUR FUCKING PARDON? EVEN AFTER LETTING YOU RULE THIS LAND THIS IS THE SHIT YOU REPAY ME WITH?!"

"YOU WANTED ME TO TAKE OVER YOU COULD HAVE EASILY GOTTEN A NEW BETA FOR THAT JOB"

"You know George, no one would have fucking loved you, you are just a dumb, pathetic, and weak omega who's only job is to be a housewive"
"My soulmate would love me.."
"How do you know that for sure George? Would you actually know for sure?"
"Yes I would! I can feel it"
"Pathetic"

"YOU ARE PATHETIC! YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO BOW AT YOUR FEET! Well I'm not doing that shit! I'm tired of this shit Jack!"
"ITS ALPHA JACK TO YOU MUTT!"
"ITS FUCKING JACK FOR ME YOU MANWHORE-"
*Slaps George again*
"I will not tolerate this, I will be at work and I expect an apology. And if I don't receive that when I come in...
ILL FUCKING MARK YOU!"
*Slams door*

*starts crying even more*
"Why me wolf goddess... why fucking me *sniff*"
*knock knock*
"*sniff* Come in *sniff*"

"Shit! You okay G?"
"Does it look like I'm ok Fundy?"
"Well no but I wanted to ask"
"What are you doing here?"
"I felt like my best friend was hurt and I wanted to help him out!
"How?-"
"I feel it G, I actually feel it believe it or not"
"I can't live with him anymore Fundy"
"I know you can't but remember the only reason you even agreed is because of the fear that you might get marked"
"I want to escape Fundy I don't care for the cause anymore"
"I'll get Nikki"
"How will she help?"
"You'll see"

*1 hour later*

"Hii Fundy and G!"
"Hey Nikki!!"
"Thank you for coming Nikki, now we are gathered here today to plan the escape of George Henry Davidson."
"Ohhh is this what is about?"
"Yes Nikki only you can get George out of here."
"Ok I kinda knew the reason that I was brought, so here G!"
"What are these Nikki?"

"These are potions, drink the green one to hide your scent and drink this blue one for extra speed when crossing the border!"
"Do these even work?"
"Oh George, of course they fucking work! I am the one that tested them out!"
"Well I believe you Nikki"
"As you should G!"
"When should I drink them?"
"Preferably 1 hour before your escape and discard the bottles in the new territory you enter!"
"I promise that I will Nikki.. Thank you so much!"
"I'm going to miss you G...."
"I will miss you more Nikki, you are like the sister I have always wanted"
"And you are the brother I wished I had as well. I should be on my way to get back to my place takes a while"
"Thank you again Nikki, we'll keep in touch for the next 6 months!"
"Of course you fucking will, bye bestie!!!"
"Bye Nikki take care!"
*Nikki leaves*

"Do I get attention now George?"
"I will miss you the most Fundy.."
"Aww George! I will miss you also and if you ever need anything for the next 6 months.. Don't hesitate and tell me!"
"I actually would like you to do something for me.."
"What is is it G?"
"I have a letter for you to deliver to... Eret"
"Eret? He broke your heart! Your lucky I didn't kick his ass!"
"I want to tell him something ok? but I just can't do it face-to-face.."
"Only for you George I will do it."
*hands fundy the letter and hugs him*
"Thank you Fundy for fucking everything you are my bestest friend and I will miss you and Nikki so fucking much!
"No problem G, please stay safe..."
"I will fundy.. Now go or-"
*Door slamed*
"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WIFEY?!"
'Fucking piss'