Locating Shade Academy, Another Reunion

Start from the beginning

"Woah!"

Sans spoke out, and Ruby saw it, and she seemingly looks a little bit excited.

"Wow!! This is amazing!! What does it do, Kage?!"

Kage began to chuckle, as he than spoke out to Ruby.

"This is a weapon that I would call, Blue Dusk. And, it can switch to 5 separate dust. It had fire, Ice, Electritity, Earth, and Gravity Dust inside of it. You will know this, when you press the Crystal that is on the guard."

Kage pressed the Crystal, and it turned orange. Than it turned green, than yellow, than a light blue, than dark purple. Sans takes it, and than hugs his brother.

"Thanks, Kage."

"You welcome, Sans."

Sans and Kage separate, and than, Papyrus took the turn to hug Kage, and spoke out.

"Let's see each other again soon...if we both still survive."

Kage nodded.

"The feeling's mutual."

Both of them separated, and Papyrus went into the bullhead. Sans walks with the others inside, and...while he could make a portal to Vacuo, he wants to take a little break from...what he had to deal with before.

The bullhead than began to take off, as it is lifted off of the ground, and than...it began to move to the direction of where Vacuo is at right now, and than...there it goes, moving away.

May, Papyrus, and Winter held their hands together, as their rings shined under the sunlight. Sans smiled at first...but than frowned a little bit, as he intertwined his hands together, clearly still unhappy of what has happened to William. But he than shook his head, and tries the best he can to not think about it.

Sans than looked at the weapon, Blue Dusk, that Kage has given to him. He observes it and looks at every side of it. He looks at it in gun form, than he switches it to sword form. Needless to say, Sans is very interested in the weapon. He began to swing his sword very slowly, and...since everyone is sleeping, does it as quietly as possible. He swung left, he does a downward slash, than he stabbed, than he swung upwards. And than, his last move, it that of a type of stabbing move.

Sans looked at his blade and smiled at how much he can do with it. He than turned it into its pistol form, made a portal that leads him on the roof of the bullhead, and began to shoot. He fired a fire dust bullet, which made a fiery explosion. A lighting dust to make an electrician explosion. An ice dust to make a ice dome, and than, gravity bullets...which nearly sends him off of the bullhead by the insane recoil that it has. Thankfully, Sans was able to make a portal that was able to send him back into the bullhead, and spread his wings so he does not make any noise.

"Okay, that is one hell of a powerful recoil. I really need to be careful with that."

Sans whispered to himself, as he looks at Blue Dusk in his hand. But what Alex does not know, is that someone is listening to him, and she is smiling.

The next day...

The Bullhead is still going as usual. And thankfully...it has an autopilot function installed into the driver seat. Everyone is asleep, and Sans is also asleep...with Weiss cuddling him. She saw him awake, and was able to soothe him to sleep in order to make sure that he has some strength in case they are going to need his help. The light of the bright sun than shines through the cockpit window, and as soon as the sun shines on the group, they all began to awake from their slumber.