(BakuDeku) False Memory

Katsuki's life had been going pretty well, according to him. He was a 25 year old man with a healthy body, inside and out, and was working the dream job. A hero. He wasn't number one but he was still on the top ten billboard and it took lots of hard work just to reach that point. He loved his life.

He got to beat people who dared break the law and got paid for it. Of course if he caused damage that was a whole chunk of money off his paycheck but he has gotten better at controlling himself. He lived in a decent sized home, enough room for a christmas party and a sleepover, but he lived alone. not that he minded but it did get pretty lonely with all his friends showing off their partners but he wasn't interested. His friends still contacted each other on occasions and Katsuki made some friends that were mostly other heroes and a few civilians here and there and he had fun with them.

However, his life went downhill after his girlfriend left. They had dated for almost five years before she left Katsuki. She didn't give him any reason, didn't take anything, not his money or his things. One day, when Katsuki came back late at night, he opened his front door and was very quiet when he moved around the house but he noticed a few things missing in the bathroom when he took a shower and when he saw that the bed was empty, he knew something was wrong. There weren't any trips or special meetings she had and when he checked the closet, all of her clothes were gone and Katsuki tried calling her, messaging her, going to her social media but he was left unanswered and her socials were deleted and no longer existent.

Days later, the news casted about a young woman found dead inside a hotel room.

It wasn't suicide nor murder but whatever it was, made Katsuki break. He had basically resigned himself from his hero job by no longer going to the agency and just sat on his bed for a whole day, not eating or exercising and only got up to use the bathroom. Before he ended up destroying the house the night of. Everything was broken, lamps, lights, the couchers were torn and thrown, the kitchen was trashed, the bathroom was leaking from the running sink, the walls were destroyed and ripped from using his quirk on them and before he could get to his bedroom, heroes came to the rescue and stopped him.

It's been a whole year after that but he found out that he needed therapy after his thoughts of her death went deeper than they should have gone. His friends were the ones that suggested it after he talked about it and he agreed as soon as it was mentioned. It wasn't something argumentable and he just wanted his life to go back to normal.

This all leads to now, Katsuki walking right into the building and sitting down at the nearest chair to wait. He was early by a few minutes but he could wait. He took this time to breathe as his leg bounced in anticipation. Shortly after, a door opened and a young man came out of the room that looked to be a highschooler.

"Ah, Katsuki. Come right in" A man called from the door. Katsuki nodded his head with his lips sealed and pressed together as he got up from his chair and entered the room.

"How have you been doing lately?" He asked as the man gestured for Katsuki to sit on the chair in front of the desk. Katsuki complied, without questioning him as to why not sitting on the comfortable couch.

"Better. Kirishima said he's getting married in a few months so that's good" Katsuki said with a small smile on his face, the other copying his gesture as he brought in another chair and set it beside himself before sitting.

"That's wonderful. I assume you were invited?" The man spoke as he caught onto the empty chair that was in front of him before those eyes looked at him.

"Of course I was invited. I'm his best man" Katsuki said with a proud snicker. as he leaned back against the chair. The therapist complimented him before he adjusted the chair next to him a little before looking at Katsuki.