(BakuDeku) Familiarity

This AU is where Deku had a quirk and of course, it's the famous Bunny Quirk. Also, I don't think I need to mention this, izukus and bakugous relationships are better since Izuku does have a quirk. Although it's better, it doesn't mean that Bakugou is any different from before. apologies for any errors

"Alright students. We are going to introduce ourselves by giving your name and your quirk." The teacher said as he sat down in his chair. "We'll start from the front and work our way to the front" He spoke as he looked at the front row and nodded his head to the girl that sat in front.

"I'm Toru Hagakure! I'm invisible!"

"Mezou Shoji and my quirk is dupli-arms"

"Mashirao Ojiro. Tail."

"Yuuga Aoyama and my quirk is a laser laser. The sparkliest thing you'll ever see"

"Mina Ashido! Acid quirk!"

"Denki Kaminari with electrification type quirk"

"Kyouka Jirou. Earphone-jack."

"Bakugou Katsuki... Explosion"

"Izuku Midoriya! Rabbit quirk!!"

The list went on with one person in particular excitedly writing down everyone's names and quirks on different pages on their notebook as his bunny ear followed the voices and his foot thumped excitedly under the table while his tail twitched in pure excitement.

"Midoriya" A deep voice sounded through the room making the green haired male stop his movements and look up to his teacher.

"yes sensei?" He asked with a smile as his foot stopped but his leg kept bouncing quietly.

"Tone it down with your foot. will it become a problem during my class?" Aizawa asked the boy watching as his ears lowered and shook his head.

"n-no sensei. sorry..." Izuku said as he glanced up at the teacher while keeping his head low.

"good. Now today we will be going outside and test your quirks. Please go in your locker rooms and change before coming outside" Aizawa said as he sat up in his seat, the other students following.

Izuku placed all of his things back in his bag before following everyone out the door, adding an occasional hop to his step from the excitement. A few students talked while others just stayed silent but Izuku watched as A girl with brown hair was looking at him along with a red head and the pink skinned girl. They were all smiling before they made their way towards him.

"Hello. Your Kirishima, Ashido, and Uraraka right?" Izuku asked with a smile as he looked at the three that walked beside him.

"yup. I'm surprised you remember! and call me Mina" The pink skinned girl insisted with a large smile. Izuku hummed and nodded his head, his ears bobbing forwards and backwards.

"Im so sorry to ask but are you related to Mirko by any chance?" The red haired male, known as kirishima, asked in embarrassment as he scratched his neck. Izuku laughed a little.

"I get that a lot but no. I'm the son of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya." izuku chirped.

"No one cares nerd" An annoyed voice called from ahead of him making Izuku lower his ears a little, his smile faltering ever so slightly.

"sorry kacchan..." Izuku mumbled.

"Do you two know each other?" Uraraka curiously asked Izuku's immediately perk up with a wide smile on his face as they continued walking down the hall.

"yea! We've known eachother since childhood. We've been kinda stuck together since we live in the same area and went to the same school and all. Our parents are even friends! sorta..." Izuku said excitedly, making the others wonder how his mood boosted in just a few seconds.