(BakuDeku) Drunk and Forgetful

It was rough but the hero course students had finally graduated from UA high and they were going to go over to Momos house to celebrate. It took some convincing but after a while, the girl was too excited to care and Invited class B as well. So, with clapped hands and a happy smile on Mom's face and looked over at her preparations inside her home.

"Does it look ok? Did I miss anything?" Momo asked as she took a few steps back from the dining room, crossing her arms as she brought her fingers to her mouth and going over the checklist in her mind, not doing anything when she felt arms around her and a head on her shoulder.

"It looks wonderful." And Momo nodded at the words, believing Todoroki more than her own opinion.

As Todoroki and Momo waited for everyone to arrive at the house, Iida was driving a few of the students, entering the residence with ease and taking all the right turns since he is fairly familiar with the 'rich people roads' considering he has lived here. The other drivers didn't have as much luck, turning the opposite direction or finding themselves in a different district but eventually, everyone made it to the Yayorouzu Mansion in time, all wearing casual clothes and the girls some cute dresses.

"It looks so nice!" Mina said as soon as she entered the home, like she had always done when doing study sessions. Momo thanked her before letting the rest inside, laughing a little as Denki was scolded from Katsuki because he drove at the opposite side of town.

"I said I was sorry!" The brighter blond whined in defeat and Katsuki scoffed before nonchalantly giving the girl a 'thanks' nod and momo gave him a welcoming smile before shutting the door and going over to the dining room where most people were.

The whole salon was filled with chatter, laughter, and music and she couldn't be happier, smiling wider when she noticed Todoroki speaking with Izuku with a laugh of his own. She was so glad that he was starting to show more emotion other than the same ones, even though she loved those too.

"I heard that you've started dating," Todoroki said after he had caught izuku blushing down on his phone. Izuku snapped his head up at the mention of dating and hummed before the males words processed in his brain and he blushed further as he shut his phone off and put it in his pocket.

"It's true, though it's not much of a secret really. He's been really... affectionate? I wouldn't exactly know hot to describe it, heh..." Izuku said with a laugh before grabbing a cup and pouring some water in it to quench his thirst.

"I guess that's true but I get what you mean. He's more open about his relationship with you then he was before" Todoroki finished and izuku nodded in approval before looking over towards Kaminari who was holding two glass bottles.

"Well that's not a good sight to see" Izuku said with a sigh, noticing that those two bottles were of alcohol, though he's not sure what kind. Todoroki glanced back and added a comment of his own when he saw the bright blond talking to Mineta and Mina while walking towards the gaming room.

"Doesn't mean I don't wanna see what's gonna happen" Izuku added before making his way towards the living room as well, todoroki eventually following and squeezing through the large crowd of people before he entered the illuminated room with disco lights, teh music seemingly louder in here as well as darker.

"Aww c'mon Iidaa. Please?" Mina whined loudly from across the room where there was a tennis table full of cups and the two glass bottles, one of them half empty. Izuku sat down on the large couch as he waited for his blue haired friend to answer whatever their plea was, relaxing into the comfortable seat.

"I already said no. I'm driving and I'm not putting alcohol into my system" Iida answered, izuku querking at the statement he made, speaking louder so his friend could hear him.