"dare" mattheo sed after a moment of thinking. "bring me a blanket" tom sed smiling "really" mattheo asked. "yes know shoo get me a blanket" tom sed. mattheo brought tom a blanket and threw it on him as he sat back down. "ok liam truth or dare" mattheo sed right away. "truth" liam sed. mattheos eyes sharpend on liam as he handed him the truth syrum. liam took a drink and gave it back. "ok liam hmmm have you cheated on y/n?" mattheo sed. i laughed a bit then looked at liam as the answer was obvious. the room went silent and all eyes where on me as we waited for liams response. my smile faded away as i turned to liam and removed his hand from my shoulder. "liam say something.." i sed almost in tears. 

"yes i have cheated on y/n" he responded. i felt tears running down my face as everyone stayed silent. "who did you cheat on me with..." i sed in a shaky voice. "lee" he responded before the syrum wore off and he looked at me. "y/n please" he sed grabbing my shoulders. i stared at him in disbileve before hearing "what are you looking at please say something y/n" "im looking at a single man" i responded befor standing up and walking to my dorm. liam followed me into our dorm as i sat on my bed still in shock as tears streamed down my face liam ran after me into our dorm. "you know what hurts the most?" i sed as he walked in. he didnt say anything as i looked up at him. 

"its not that you cheated. its the fucking  betrail. its the fact that yesterday we where talking about our future together . its the fact you sat there knowing  damn well what you did and still talked about a future with me liam. its that i loved you and you betrayed me when i did nothing but love you and give you my time and you threw it away so easily." 

i sed looking at him as mattheo walked in. liam walked out without a word as i stood there looking at mattheo. "is it really that hard to love me?..." i asked as tears fell from my eyes. mattheo walked up to me and hugged me tightly without a word. "it hurts so much..." i sed wrapping my arms around him. "i know devil" mattheo responded

how he hugging you

mattheo picked me up and layed me on my bed as he coverd me with the blanket

mattheo picked me up and layed me on my bed as he coverd me with the blanket. "stay......please" i asked as he was walking away. he turned and looked at me with a bit of a smile and walked back over to the bed. "sure darling" he sed as he took his shoes off and got in bed next to me. he pulled me onto his chest and cuddled me as i cried on him a bit. he was warm. i listend to his heart beat as i fell asleep on his chest. 

Mattheos pov

i hated seeing her like this so when she asked me to stay something inside of me happend and i couldent refuse. in that moment i just wanted to cuddle her and hold her so tightly untill she was better. i got in bed with her and pulled her onto my chest softly. i rubbed her head as she cried on my chest for a bit. i listend to her make cute noises as she fell asleep. 

liam walked in a few moments after she fell asleep. "look y/n..." he sed before his eyes fell on mine. he looked so broken when he saw us. he looked down at the ground "i fucked up.." he sed to himself. he looked up at me "yea......you did..." i sed trying not to wake her. astoria walked in and glared at liam. "geussing she found out since shes cuddling another man right know while you look at them relizing how bad you fucked up" she sed before laying down to go to bed. 

liam got into his bed as i drifted asleep holding Y/n

time skip

i woke up and y/n was still asleep but she looked so cute i didnt want to move.i stared at her and admired every thing about the broken soul i was holding every noise ever movement every hair every dip in her skin i admired it all as she slept peacfully in my arms. Y/n woke up and looked me in my eyes as i stared into her beutiful eyes. "merlin your my weakness y/n.....you look like a goddess right know devil......im speachless"  i sed as we stared into eachothers eyes.

i never relized how pretty her eyes where untill know. she smiled and in that moment my body went weak. i knew i had to protect this girl till the day i die. she is the only one to ever make me feel how i feel in this moment. her smile lights up any room no matter how broken she was cause that was just y/n.

"we have to get up love" i sed smiling at her

how hes looking at you {THIS FUCKING PICTURE OMG-}

y/ns pov

we got up and got dressed and ready for the day. i walked to the second bathroom in the dorm and took off my clothes to get in the shower. mattheo walked in "shit uhm mind if i join you? i need to shower and astoria is hogging the other bathroom" mattheo sed. i stood there stareing at him for a sec and as he turned to walk away "fine but no touching" i sed. he turned back to me "thanks y/n" he sed we got in the shower and started washing ourselfs before i noticed him stareing. "really riddle" i sed with a bit of a giggle. "hey you sed no touching not no looking" he responded with a smile as his hair was all soaped up. i pushed his face away playfully as we both laughed and countinued to shower. we got out and i got changed i put my black skirt on and then my shirt. i buttond up my shirt  and slid my shoes on. 

liam walked in and made eye contact with me before i looked down at the floor and walked out. mattheo followed me out shortly after. i sat on my bed looking at the floor as mattheo crouched down next to me "hey its gonna be ok" he sed lifting my chin up with one hand as he set his other hand on my waist. he pulled me up off the bed. "know lets go we have class" he sed smiling at me. we walked down the halls talking when lee walked past me and made a pouty face and laughed . "fucking bitch" i sed she stopped and turned to us "what did you just say" she sed with a snarl.

i looked down then back up and turned to her "you heard what i sed" i responded as she took a step twords me. she huffed and raised her hand to slap me but failed as i grabbed her wrist. "not a good choice lee" i sed twisting her wrist. with her other hand she tried to punch me but i ducked before she could. "you dont think im that dumb do you" i sed smirking at her as she layed on the floor "i mean it took you a week to find out what me and liam where doing and you where told that you didnt even find out" my face dropped "y/n dont" i heard mattheo say before it went red. i punched her in the face causing her to bleed a bit from the impact before i stood up and kicked her a few times. mattheo pulled me away from her and calmed me down.

2117 words

tysm for reading ik i havent posted in a bit ima try to fix that but i hope you all enjoyed and tysm for 1.4k reads <3