"Now go and come soon. Call us if you need anything", Ben chuckled.

We nod and leave rolling our eyes with Iris, Liam and Kai muttering about how everyone takes them lightly. Ethan groans and smacks them next making Me, Micheal, Mady, Ryan and Stacy laugh.

We get inside our car and drove towards the hospital. We soon reach and get out.

We walk inside the hospital and the sight was the same of any other hospital. The reception has some people..staff and patients.

"There are many people here and we can't do anything that kind here", I sigh looking around.

Threatening in front of so many...nah I'm good.

"I agree. This place is filled with people. We need more of a private place", Ryan said.

"But where?", Iris asked curiously.

"We'll find that soon, but right now we have to find the person who we can question this about and.. possibly threaten", Kai said seriously.

We all nod sighing.

"He's right. I guess we should find someone who's been in the hospital when my mother gave birth to my brother. So basically an old staff or doctor", Micheal said shrugged

Hmm smart.

"Yeah. Mady you have the records of the staff members when you hacked into their system right?", Ethan asked hopefully.

"I did, but I gave them to Ryan and Stacy for the research when we were finding the doctor", Mady replied.

"Yeah I have the staff details in my phone", Stacy nods taking her phone out.

We all surrounded her and looked at the phone as she opened the file and scrolled through the details.

"Will she work? She has been here for 10 years", Iris asked pointing at a doctor's detail.

"Hmm I don't think so. Even if she was here she most likely wasn't anywhere around the time of the delivery", Ryan said shaking his head.

"How can you be so sure?", Micheal asked curiously.

"Because she is 30 years old right now. Seven years ago she must have been 23. She probably was a student and not completely in practice", I said understanding.

"Hmm", My friends nod and we continue looking for another staff or doctor that can help us out.

We went through all those staffs which have been working here for more than seven years.

"Hey! Look at this one", Kai suddenly pointed at a doctor's name.

We all read through the details of him and he almost fit perfectly.

"He'll work I guess", I nod.

"He has to. Remember we don't have much time", Stacy sighs sadly.

Micheal sighs worried.

"Okay let's go and find him in here and if we don't find him in the hospital we'll attack..no sorry visit his house", Liam smiled sheepishly correcting himself.

We all shake our head smiling and went inside. We walked to the receptionist first.

"Excuse me", Micheal spoke to her.

She looked up adjusting her glasses on her nose with a curious expression on her face which was then replaced by a polite smile.

"Yes. How may I help you?", She asked.

"We're here to see Dr. Davis. Is he available right now?", I asked softly.

"Yeah he is. He just finished a surgery so he must be in his office", She smiled and nodded.