Introduction

No form of plagiarism will be tolerated
(The p in plagiarisers stand for pathetic)

I do not own any media used throughout the book, all credit goes to their rightful owners.

I do not own BTS (Bangpd too busy resigning from HYBE's CEO position to write a fanfiction) nor is this an accurate representation of the thoughts and actions of the members of BTS.

There is a language barrier at the start of this book. Once again, this is FICTION so the actual fluency of the members of BTS could be far different then as described in this work of fiction.

*update schedule went to trash. Irregular updates now because i want to value quality over quantity, thank you for your patience

* be warned, the story starts off with a dumb/clueless type y/n

Without further ado, welcome to the story.
-

Prologue

Daughter of Hades and Persephone gets sent to Earth on a 'school project' per se, a standard procedure which every young god or goddess must go through to prove their worth as someone suited to govern over mortals. A task in order to assist a designated human in a life-changing way from uncovering hidden potential to masking them from tax fraud accusations, the project is as open-ended as a straw.

Seems like a decent, genuine idea for the betterment of both humanity and the divine until you realise Zeus and Poseidon probably came up with this while near batshit drunk as a way to keep the children busy for a good couple of years, yet somehow dragged in their poor old overworked brother from the underworld to sign off on the new procedure.

A couple millennia down the line and Hades' very own daughter is about the set off, bright-eyed and cheerful, not exactly what one expects from someone who has only lived in the underworld. Her assigned human, a worldwide sensation, member of the world's most influential musical artists, Park Jimin, but what could someone so accomplished ever need?