💌Minghao(the8)💌

You took another sip of your red wine still partially chuckling at the joke he made only a few minutes ago. You couldn't help but get lost in his eyes, much like he couldn't help the same. You two stared at each other.

I got lost in her eyes, and how she made me feel... before I could react, I found myself leaning in. Looking at her soft, plump lips that rests partially parted. At this point we may as well have been on top of each other, as she out stretched her hand, placing it on my cheek guiding me down on top of her. She tilted her head to the side, getting ready to make contact with my lips.

"Hey Minghao have you seen th-"

I looked to see who had barged in without a knock,, but before i could identify who the assailant was y/n pushed me off of her and onto the floor. I grunted out in pain, rubbing the back of my head.

"Āiyō.." I cursed in my native language.

I stood up quickly, fixing my messy hair and looking at the door.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry.. I really did not mean to be a massive cock block!" Hoshi giggled, I threw a pillow at him.

"Yah! Get out, do you wanna die?!" I shouted. Hoshi slammed the door shut, leaving me alone with y/n. She chuckled, moving he coiled hair out of her face, looking down at her feet.

"I-I.. I guess I should get going...?" she muttered.

I gently grabbed her arm as she got up, "I- , no please.. I'm so sorry for my members lack of proper etiquette!"

"Its fine Minghao, you look a bit tipsy and sleepy anyways.." She kissed my lips, "...Goodnight, I'll see my way out."

She smiled at me before leaving my room and leaving me to sit alone on my bed.

"I'm gonna kill him.." I rolled my eyes.

" I rolled my eyes