🚨𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 ~𝗟𝘂𝗶𝘀🚨

Luis picked me up from my legs and rushed me into his room in his house.

"Is that what you're doing now huh? Talking to boys behind my back!!!? He said and pushed you to the bed. "I only did it because-" he slapped you. "Shut the fuck up I don't care take off your clothes NOWW!!" he demanded. You did as he said and he went to his closet and took out a bunch of torturous things. Rope, vibrators, dildos, clothing pins, a gag ball, and a blindfold. Your eyes widened. "What are you gonna use that for" you swallowed. "Just be quiet y/n I don't wanna hear you right now" Luis said. You just sat back with your naked body on the bed. "Put this on" he tossed you the blindfold while he put on black gloves.

You put it on. You then felt Luis grab your legs and arms and he tied them together with im guessing the rope with your legs wide open. He then put the gag ball around your head and put it in your mouth. He grabbed the clothing pins and pinned your nipples. "Ahh" you squealed. Luis smacked you again. "I SAID SHUTUP! I haven't even started yet" he yelled at you. I stayed still. After a couple of minutes he started fingering you and he went FASTT. All Luis heard were your muffled moans and screams due to the gag ball. He started going faster and faster "AHH LUIII" you moaned. "Ugghh oww" you yelled. He smacked you again. "I'm your master right" he said.

"YeAahh ohhh" you moaned. "You're my little slut right bitch" he fingered faster. "Ohhh uGhh yes" you tried to catch your breath but couldn't. "Luis' dirty little slut right, oh y/n you don't know what you've done to make me do this to you" he slightly laughed. "You're never going to talk to anybody again unless I'm around you got that" he stopped and then BAM he fingered me hard. "OHhHhH" you moaned. You nodded your head. "I can't hear you" he went faster. "AAOOAH YESS" you cried. Black streaks of mascara going down your face because of you crying. Your face red from you sweating and the pressure Luis was giving you. Saliva came out from the sides of your mouth and you coughed.

Luis smacked your face. "Don't do that" he rubbed your saliva all over your face. "You want my cock huh?" he smirked. "YeEeSssS" I muffled. "Do you deserve it?" he questioned. He took off the gag ball you had. "Yes I deserve it" you said clearly as you cried. Luis put his fingers in your mouth for you to suck them which had your cum and all your juices on the gloves he had on. He put his hands almost halfway down your throat but you gagged. "WHAT DID I SAY" he smacked your face. Then rubbed his hands all over your face again putting all the saliva on you. You cried. Luis unzipped his pants and put his dick in you. You winced in pain.

He grabbed your sides and you went in and out of him. He went at an unreal speed he was godly fast. Making you choke on your own air. "ahhhHhHHH oh- OWW!" you arched your back and rolled your eyes as you reached your climax and let it out. Luis was still going he didn't care if you came once or twice or even 100 times. He just wanted you to know that no one can fuck you like him nor pleasure you like how he did to you. He wanted you to know that you're his and only his. He went even faster than before. "OWW AHH OH MY P...PUSSY HURTS" you tried to catch your breath.

Luis finally had reached his climax and quickly pulled out and put his dick in your mouth while he choked you. "Lui-Luis" you gagged and saliva splattered all over his Dick. He smacked your face. "Fucking swallow it bitch" he said. You swallowed it. He bent down to you to spit in your mouth. You had to swallow his spit to. He then went again to your red pussy and thrusted you again. "Luissss" you moaned as you closed your eyes. You started breathing heavy. Then Luis started going fast again. You screamed "SHUTUP" Luis smacked you twice. "owww Luis I-" you cried in pain.

You kept crying from the pain and couldn't catch your breath. "Luis I..I can't" you moaned. He stopped to let you breathe. "OwwWwWww" you cried. You were filled with a whole lot of cum it could almost fill an 8 ounce cup. You had reached your orgasm and you let loose. Luis thought you got enough air to breathe so he sucked your pussy dry. He used his tongue, his teeth, and everything. All you could do was moan and cry. "OHH HOLY FUCKK AHHH" you yelled. Luis came up and kissed you while he fingered you again. You moaned in between him kissing you.

He smacked your pussy and rubbed your folds and clit super fast. Luis was still kissing you while his hand was down there. He started pulling your hair. Then he put his dick in you once more. "LUIS" you started crying more. "Noo ow OW OweW" you yelled. "I- IM IM soRrYy" you cried. He thrusted faster and faster. Till he couldn't hear you because the smacks of his body against yours were loud. He turned you side ways and put it in. He grabbed your neck and your side and thrusted again. "AoAahHh fuckk
y/nnn ughhh" he moaned. You were just crying and couldn't handle him no more. Your legs were numb and you couldn't move.

That's when Luis stopped to jerk himself off. A lot more cum came out of you. You arched your back once more and you came all over the bed. You cried while you were curled up in a ball with your legs and arms still tied together. Luis pumped himself up and down and squirted his cum on your face and on your breasts. He was done but he didn't think you were so he got the vibrator and put it on your pussy. You caught your breath "Luis I'm sorry I- I shouldn't have d-done that ughh owww" you cried to him. He turned the vibrator off cuz he saw how much pain you were in and how much you came so he thought it was enough for tonight.

He untied the rope and you let your arms and legs loose. You tried to move but you couldn't you were to tired. "Oww" you tried to close your legs. "I'm sorry amor I just couldn't help myself  my jealousy took control over me" he said. You just layed there crying from all the pain. Your legs started shaking and your voice sounded shaky too. You were all wet and cold and your body was so numb. "I-it's ok" I said. "No it's not I really am sorry" he hugged you. "I told you it was okay because I enjoyed it e-even tho I-I was cry-c-crying the whole time and I would like to do it agai-again" you said. "Really?" Luis questioned. "Yes" I answered. "O-ok" he said.

After you felt like you could move again you got off the bed but failed so you started crawling while you were shaking and grabbed you clothes and put them on.

. . . . . . . . Ummm YALL I- I can't believe I wrote this. Umm pls don't come for me in the comments saying "I don't like this" and stuff like that. THIS IS A SMUT BOOK ok. Anyways um don't read near family because if you get caught it WASNT me 🤨😁👊🏼. ~Kendra

Time: 4:41pm
Date: July 9th
Word Count: 1311 words