🚨𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲- 𝗯𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆🚨

Actual smut. Please don't come at me saying stuff like "this is disgusting he was just 14 why would you right something like this" "this is disrespectful and disgusting" like yes I know but theses are imagines you can imagine he's not a minor like 14 and OLDER like damn I know how old he was. If you don't like it then stop reading, a bunch of people are saying yo make put "actual dirty smut" in this book since it's titled "+Smut". Just don't read if you don't like it okay.

After playing at the sandlot I decided to go to benny's house to hang out. So I grabbed my backpack full of extra clothes and followed Benny. "Y/n what are you doing" he questioned as we walked. "I'm going over to to your house? Why is there a problem?" I said. "No no no problem at all but why?" he questioned again. "There's nothing to do at my house and you're house is better" I replied. "Oh alright" I said.
I knew that Benny has had a big crush on me ever since I started playing with him and the boys.

We walked up to his front door and he grabbed the key from under the "Welcome" mat and unlocked the door. "There's nothing to do here it's the same as every other house here on the block" he laughed nervously. "It's alright at least I'm here spending it with you. My plan is to tease Benny into making him do me. It started getting late and his parents weren't home. "There's nothing to do so what do you wanna do" he said. "I don't know I'm down for whatever to be honest" I said. Benny began to get a little shy.

He looked down and didn't answer. "Benny you okay?" I asked one more time. He looked up and looked at me. "Huh..I- uhh yeah um same" he turned away. "do you mind if I go to the restroom?" he laughed nervously. "Yeah sure go ahead" I answered. As soon as I said yes he shot up from the couch he was sitting on and went to the bathroom. I smirked.

Benny's POV
"Why am I acting like this. I've never acted like this in front of y/n before. It's like if the effect I have on her is getting worse and worse. Sh!t now i gotta take care of this" I looked down and felt myself getting hard. "Ughh why do you have to do this to me y/n. Why noww" I groaned. After a couple of minutes I was better so I headed out.

Y/n's POV
When Benny left I decided to change into some clothes I had bought in my backpack to tease Benny. It was a black spaghetti strap shirt and some booty shorts. The spaghetti strap revealed a lot of my chest and my b00b$ were big so that was really something. And I was thick so Benny couldn't handle me. I quickly changed before he came out then put my dirty clothes back in the backpack and sat on the couch waiting for Benny. I heard footsteps which meant Benny was out of the restroom and was coming back. As soon as Benny saw me his eyes widened looking me up and down as he stared.

"I- umm how did you change" he swallowed. "I brought extra clothes" I tilted my head.
"O-oh you're staying over" he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah if that's okay with you" you look at him. "Y-yeah de-definitely" he nodded and walked towards the couch and sat next to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Yeah" he responded. "Okay" I got up and bent down to put the movie in the DVD player. I felt his eyes looking at my lower back. "You better not be staring Benny boy" I said as I turned my head to look at him.

He looked away before I saw him. "I'm not..im staring at this uhh this very nice carpet we have" he laughed awkwardly. I sat back down next to him and the movie started. I had the idea yo make popcorn. "Hey Benny do you have popcorn?" I asked looking at him licking my lips. "Yeah it's in one of the cabinets in the kitchen" he got up "come I'll show you" so I followed him. He showed me where the snacks were and leaned on the counter. I suddenly felt the urge to make a move on him since he was just standing there right in front of me...staring at every inch of my body.

I wrapped my arms around bennys neck and kissed him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me in closer. I was now pressed up against his body. I could feel his heart beating out of his chest. Slowly but surely, I started to feel him bulge. He leaned off of the counter and slid one hand to my thigh and then brought it up slightly. I jumped and Benny grabbed my other leg to where he was now holding me. Somehow we both ended up in his room. He got on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

Something about him just let me know he was scared but he tried to hide it. He sat up and took off his shirt. I did the same. Then we took off our pants. We both were just left with our underwear. He got on top of me again and started to kiss me. He put his hands under my back and lifted me up slightly. I felt his hands move up to where my bra strap was. He then unclasped it and threw it somewhere behind him. He moved his hands down to the elastic strap of my panties.

He started to pull them down and then ripped them off and threw them to where my bra laid on the floor. I pulled off his boxers and that's when Benny's heart raced faster than it ever had before. He looked at me to know if I was ready. I nodded slightly. He took a deep breath and thrusted into me. I screamed a little. Benny quickly pulled out."I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" he panicked. "No. I think I just need to adjust" I said. "Okay. Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded.

He slid into me again. I squeezed my eyes closed and tried not to scream because I  didn't wanna make Benny worried. I wiggled my hips a little to help me adjust. He then started thrusting. I moaned. He started to go faster and deeper, which had you yelling. I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't. The room was filled with both of your moans and groans. He started to go a little faster as I started to reach my climax.

His thrusts got slower and slower until they simply stopped, releasing inside of me. He slid out and laid next to me. We both laid there, trying to catch our breaths. I curled up in his arms and we both stayed like that for a little while. After a couple of minutes trying to relax we put our clothes back on. I was putting on my shirt till I heard a car pulling up in the driveway so I looked out the window and I was right . "Benny your parents are here" I looked at him. "Shit" he said under his breath.

"Uhh pick up your clothes and lay down on the bed and cover yourself" Benny said being rushed. I nodded my head and got on the bed while Benny was turning on the TV. We heard the front door open so we fixed our hair and tried to act like nothing happened. We heard footsteps coming towards the room. "Benny we bought pizza-" she cut herself off as she looked at me. "Oh benny you didn't tell me y/n was staying over" she looked at benny with a slight grin on her face. "Oh yeah um it was last minute change of plans" he said.

"Alright well like I said there's pizza downstairs if you two would like some" she smiles at the both of us then leaves. As soon as she closed the door me and Benny looked at each other and laughed. "That's was close" I said. "Yeah...well time to get some pizza" he got up and laughed. He handed me my clothes and I finished changing.
_________________________________
Since y'all kept asking for an "actual smut" here is this. You're welcome.
~Kendra 💞

Time: 3:46am
Date: July 2, 2021
Word Count: 1464 words