Drunk Love 🍺 ~ 𝐿𝑢𝑖𝑠 𝑀𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑧𝑎

"SHIT!", Luis cursed as he tripped walking up your stairs. "Are you alright?" You helped him up and opened the door to your room. "Yeah I'm alright, just let me lay down for a second." He said as he stumbled towards your bed. He looked up to still see you standing by the door. "I wasn't planning on drinking that much"  he said as he laid his head back and closed his eyes. When you didn't move he leaned up on his elbows. "Aren't you going to join me?" he questioned, raising his eyebrow. You walked across the room and laid down beside him! "I promise I'll leave as soon as I can drive". He said turning back at you.

"Okay" you nodded. The room was silent as he stared at you. You had never been this close to him before. Your heart began to race as your lips formed into a smile. "What?" you asked. "You're really beautiful" he said as he skimmed his hand along yours
"You're really drunk" you laughed, moving your hand away. "Yeah I'm not that drunk" he said softly. He placed his hand back over his stomach and stared up at the ceiling. You had always wanted for him to say that to you but you knew he didn't actually mean it.

"And yes I mean it I really do love you...I have since we were in junior high I just...I don't know, I didn't know how to tell you" he said as he turned and cuddled up with you "mind if I stay the night" "no I don't mind" you fall asleep happy.

BYE!!! Because this is adorable 🥰 admitting feelings to each other while being a little tipsy isn't the best but it is in a way to know how they feel about you. And Sorry these might be super slow updates. For all of my other works too. I'm just having problems right now but it's getting better.
I love you 💕~ Kendra 💣🥀

Time: 11:26pm
Date: 4/12/21
Word Count: 353 words