School ~ Benny

You were heading to your history class, because you were already late. As soon as you got there the class was barely starting so you were okay. You saw you're crush....he was there early? Wow-. He was always one of those bad kids who would be late and say embarrassing annoying stuff to the teachers. It made you uncomfortable but that didn't stop you from liking him. You finally stepped in and took you're seat next to Benny...your crush since that was your assigned seat for the whole year. "Hey dummy..you're late" he said lightly laughing.

"Yeah I know but so what? You're late all the time" I said back. "You're right" he backed off from you and payed attention for once 🙄. You were talking to you're best friend since the teacher said you can do whatever you want. "I'm gonna step out for a little bit to go print out some assignments for you guys to work on since I have no other work to give you" the history teacher said. She stepped out and left the class unattended. You got up and moved next to your friend to talk but as soon as you got up from your chair and moved to another. Benny got on your chair and put a foot on your computer that was on the desk.

"Benny get off you're stepping on my computer" I said. "Ha im not getting off you're just gonna have to get it from me princesa" he said. When he said that it gave you butterflies. 'Snap out of it, he doesn't like you like that' I thought. I snapped out of those weird thoughts and went over to his desk that was right next to yours and got his computer and left the classroom. "Hey!! Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY COMPUTER!?" He yelled. I didn't even stop to look back at him. I was making my way to the girls bathroom since boys can't go in there.

"Y/n I swear to god if you go in the girls restroom- dude just give it back" he said blocking the door in front of me to enter the girls restroom. "Benny move" I said trying to push him...he didn't move. After I said that he had pushed me to one of the walls in the hallway. WOAH- 🦋🦋. "Give it back" he whispered seductively in my ear sending thrills down my spine. "No you almost broke my computer so now I have to do something with yours" I said still trying to move him out of my way. He then pinned me to the wall, grabbed my waist, hovered over my lips while he licked his and stared at mine. I gulped. He got closer rubbing his "hard friend" against mine.

My breathe hitched. Did he know I liked him? Was it that obvious? I was weak to even do anything after he did that to me so I gave in and handed him the computer. "OK OK HERE!!" I said. "Thanks" he said " oh and-" he stopped talking and grabbed my waist once more and kissed me. We were kissing until we heard keys jingling in the hallway so we both immediately let go and ran back into the classroom like nothing happened. The security guard came in with the teacher "who was outside in the hallway!? We good you not to leave this classroom...we told you to stay seated" the security guard said.

I looked at Benny. He winked. I was confused? What is he gonna do now!? 🤦‍♀️. "Somebody better say something or else you're getting double the work and you're not leaving this class until someone admits" the security guard finished. "Why is it such a big deal..they just stepped out of the classroom for a few seconds they didn't do anything wrong!" Benny said. "Mr.Rodriguez....you always have something to say don't you" the security guard said walking towards his desk "yeah that's why I have a mouth..who cares if someone stepped out..they probably needed some fresh air or something cuz they can't stand being in this damn school" Benny said.

"Look just leave my kids alone...benny's right it was okay as long as they were behaving and not doing anything wrong" the teacher said protecting Benny. The security guard left the class. The teacher went and sat at her desk and Benny sat back down. You turn to your side facing him and you stare. "What y/n what- nah I'm playing but what?" Benny said. "Nothing it's just that you sounded like if you were grown...when you ARENT!!" I laughed. "Oh my god shutup loser" Benny said also laughing.

Should I continue this? Idk. But this actually happened to me in school with one of my close guy best friends and I had to make it an imagine....maybe a story!? Idk yet. ~Kendra 😩🤍

Date: May 21, 2021
Time: 4:52am
Word Count: 834 words