The Friendship Pact Chapter 1

"C'mon, Charlie... this is his way to apologize. I'm giving him one last chance."

I saw Charlie's eyes roll back as I looked at him through the mirror. He was helping me tie my halter back black dress as I prepare for a date with Marcus, my boyfriend.

"Two months ago, that was what you told me: 'I'm giving him one last chance'... and for the record, Maggie, this is the sixth time you've said this!"

Charlie mimicked the way I speak as he walked back to the bed and crossed his legs as he looked at me. I walked towards him, pulling my hair to a bun.

"Charles, don't be so rude... he's my first boyfriend and I don't want to ruin our relationship, so I'm giving him a chance. I knew he cheated on me but he wants to apologize. And besides, I can't blame him if girls wanted to sleep with him... I mean, his a model: handsome and hot as hell!"

I grinned and he just shrugged his shoulders as he wiped the red lipstick that had stained my pearl white teeth with his index finger. I turned my back and checked myself in the mirror. I'm not as hot as girls that you see on TV, but I guess I'm a bit attractive with my deep brown hair that compliments my dark brown eyes with thick, long lashes and strong eye brows; I stood five feet and five inches in my petite structure with just enough curves and almost pale white complexion.

Charlie took a step closer towards me and leaned his chest on my bare back as he enveloped me in his arms; his hands resting just below my navel. His breath tickled my neck as he spoke pouting his lips.

"Just remember: no matter what, you can run to me."

He was the sweetest guy I've ever met. He was just three inches taller than me but he looked gorgeous with his not-too blonde hair; body with just enough muscles to make me feel safe every time he pulls me in; but what struck me the moment I met him was his deep blue eyes and naturally red lips. I had a crush on him and even started fantasizing him the moment I met him at my bestfriend's wedding, where he happened to be the official photographer and the bride's (my bestfriend's) cousin. But that crush melt away when I discovered that he was gay. Actually, I'm not sure if he was completely homosexual or just bisexual, we didn't talk about it even when I moved in to his apartment three months ago to lessen my expenses since I haven't found a well-paying job yet.

"You're now my best friend!" I said as I wrapped my hands around his head and tousled his hair without breaking eye contact with him in the mirror. I felt his hands traveled on my hips and he squeezed both my ass cheeks as he said laughing: "You're not wearing any underwear?!"

I squealed as I took a step away. I wasn't offended when he squeezed my ass cheeks, I mean, I used to walk around his apartment just wearing my bra and panty and we've wrestled on bed like cats while he was only on his boxer briefs, what irritated me was his laugh. I always hated it when I was being made fun with people when I didn't mean to make them laugh.

Charlie was almost choking with laughter that he sat on the bed, and I got too mad that I turned back at him, and lifted my tight black dress and bent over, letting my ass be exposed in front of his face.

"I've got nothing to be ashamed of. Do I?"

He stopped laughing. I looked back at him and I saw his face turned red as he looked straight at my ass.

I stood and fixed my dress and headed to the door when I felt his hands around my waist.

"I'm sorry, Mags. I should've not laughed at you. I know you were just trying to fix your relationship with Marcus."

"Yeah. And I thought that to let him fuck me tonight could fix everything. I know, I'm desperate, you don't have to laugh at me."

I breathe deep and blinked my eyes a couple of time to suppress the tears that was building up.