.

Ommkara went to office without having breakfast.... He want to avoid gauri after his stunt... He behaved so different last night...
Why he got mad when she ignored her? What is in her that slowly she is becoming more important for him.?

While gauri is in house....
She is also confused and frustrated to her own behavior... And his too...

He brought her here to torture... But since they arrived here, he is not even shouting on her... In fact he plead yesterday for her...
What's in his mind...? This is so confusing...
Forget it... She has to clear her mind to focus on her mission... To make him realise his mistake...
So she went outside with the servant rose... To look something good and clear her mind....

.

.

.

.

The whole day ommkara was in office and gauri is in home....

Evening....

Gauri return home and found ommkara in Hall... Almost shouting on others... She rolled her eyes... Again that nandi bel mood on.. She thought.

She and rose enter... Ommkara turn to them and get angry... He come near gauri....
Ok... Let's ready to face Mr nandi, gauri thought.

"Are you mad or what? I am here from 15 minutes searching for you.. And you were outside? That too without informing me or any servant? Care to explain? "

He said in anger....
Gauri doesn't like it... Well she didn't like it before too... But now as his wife she doesn't like it more...

"I didn't go anywhere

"I didn't go anywhere... I know I was lost yesterday, so I took rose with me... And why you are searching for me? "

She ask softly....

"We have to go for a dinner party, that's why I was searching for you...but you don't care... And how could you not inform me? "

He almost shout... Now Gauri is angry....

"Why should I inform you? Am I your PA? And I went with rose... What do you want Mr oberoi, ?
I can't stay in this house whole day like a jail bird"

She reply back... Ommkara is not shock... Because as he knows his wife.. But...

"You can't talk to me like this in front of servants"

He said gritting his teeth...
Gauri glare back...

"Same rule apply on you, you can't talk with me like this in front of them"

She reply...

Ommkara try to calm himself

He looks at the servants and all disappear within minutes in fear....
Rose is going....

"I want to talk to you later about your outing with your ma'am"

Ommkara warn... Rose gulp in fear.... Gauri see this... Why the hell he is like this?

"There will be no talking about it rose, go "

Gauri said... Rose sigh in relief and go from there after smiling to Gauri.

Ommkara glare at Gauri...

"What? I took her with me... So she is innocent... Now can I go to get ready if your inspection is finish? "

Gauri said... But before ommkara reply she goes...
Ommkara is giving the look are you serious🤔

.

.

.

.

.

"Shaan, this is the 6th time you are calling me. I told you we are going to the party and I'll introduce Gauri there, "

Ommkara yelling at shaan..
The matter was it's shaan who convinced sudha to tell ommkara to go for the party with Gauri.... So everyone will know about Gauri... Till now only ommkara office staff know about Gauri...

Sudha also like the idea because she also wanted to throw a big reception party in Australia to introduce her beloved daughter in law to the world but she couldn't...

So this is the best idea... There will be Australian media and the client who is inviting them for the party they are good... So she told ommkara to go for party.. As usual ommkara show his tantrum first then agree....

And now shaan is calling ommkara again and again because he can't trust this hittlar..

After talking with shaan ommkara turn... Only to freeze in his spot... Why?

Well... You can guess....
The only person or reason who can freeze him is.... His wife

Why shock?
Because Gauri... Armm, I mean his wife always do unexpected...

He thought she would wear something traditional... But she is wearing a beautiful gown which is perfect for a party...
It's shocking for him...

She is looking damn gorgeous in the orange gown....
He can't take off his eyes..
How can someone looks perfect in every dress...
Well the answer is.. Your wife Mr OSO. 🤓

"Shall we go now? "

"Shall we go now? "

Gauri talk... With attitude...
Ommkara raise his brow... Suddenly turn into attitude queen from bak bak queen.. He thought.

Well... It's because she is wife, so will show attitude...
He is also not looking less in the black suit...

"Now you are not getting late? You were shouting at me that I am taking so much time

"Now you are not getting late? You were shouting at me that I am taking so much time.... "

Again come to bak bak mode. Ommkara rolls his eyes....
He hold her arms and drag her with him....

"Come"

.

.

.

.

.

.
I know all of you were waiting...
I am busy because of my exams cuties... Wanted to write more but stops here, sorry for that... 😔
That's why I gave a short update for now... Hope all like this... I'll try to give next update by next Sunday..

By all... Love you❤
Micky...