ฯ 3. Cooking Disaster

Start from the beginning

"H-HOW ARE YOU SO CALM?!" the entire classes screeches at their teacher.

"Eh? Oh, I just knew a student was bound to cut themselves." Haganezuka shrugs. "Happens every year."

The students fall over at their teacher's response. Meanwhile, Y/N stands over the sink with the faucet running in a dazed. Muzan Kibutsuji turns around and sees the messy scene, his face was expressionless.

"You clearly deserved it if you weren't going to pay attention." Obanai tells the girl - voice cold.

But none of Obanai's words reached Y/N. She was pale, in horror, but it wasn't from the loss of blood from being cut or anything. It was because of a terrifying discovery she had just made. That was when the contents of her creepy letter rushes through her mind.

Rule #3: Cheating is allowed, as long as you aren't caught. But mind you, we are watching your every move.

'But what does it mean by cheating as long as I'm not caught?' Her eyebrows furrow. 'I didn't even know that what I did was considered cheating. What is considered cheating? But that would mean someone is watching me right now!'

Y/N's eyes dart around the classroom for anyone suspicious. All eyes were on her yet she couldn't tell who could have pushed her.

Obanai's eyes trailed to where Y/N was looking at. 'What is she looking at?'

'It's a dream. The cut doesn't even hurt that bad.' Y/N takes a deep breath in. Then releases with a sigh.'It has to be. I watched too much Demon Slayer before sleeping that's why I'm so jumpy.'

While Y/N distracted, Haganezuka finishes writing the nurse's note before making his way over to her and Obanai. "You, Iguro. Take L/N to the nurses office." Haganezuka says, placing the note on Obanai's side of the kitchen island. "You two are excused for the day."

Obanai just stares at the note, before letting out an annoyed 'tch.' He walks out of the class with Y/N following hesitantly. She was still eyeing the class, but in the end, nothing. There was no one who seemed suspicious. Once they were gone, the entire class fell silent, not knowing what to do. "..."

"Hey! What are you all slacking off for?!" Mr. Haganezuka grabs the class's attention. "Get back to cutting!"

"NANI?! IS THIS MAN FOR REALS?!"

The class falls over at Haganezuka's order, but have no other choice if they don't want to be stuck in detention with him. This time, they were all slow and careful at cutting.