Break

@PennyRAckles 

@PennyRAckles look how cute they are😍 #onbreak #cousins

TAGGED IN POST: @jensenackles @danneelackles512

@alexandercalvert@misha and 15,106 others liked

[SEE ALL 1,203 COMMENTS]

@danneelackles512 our angels @jensenackles
›› @jensenackles 💕💕

@user1 I love them so much💕💕

@user2 adorable😍

@genpadalecki can I steal them??? @danneelackles512 @jensenackles @jaredpadalecki
›› @danneelackles512 no! Get your own! @jaredpadalecki
›› @genpadalecki @jaredpadalecki 🥺
›› @jaredpadalecki we just had one! no!

@alexandercalvert miss you. love you. bye!😘
›› @PennyRAckles ily too! bye! 😘
›› @user3 paging protective uncle jensen ^^^ @jensenackles
›› @jensenackles 😠
›› @user5 they said ily 2 each other😁 #penalex 

@misha why wasn't I invited??? @PennyRAckles
›› @PennyRAckles "hey, misha, want to come visit texas with us?" "no thanks. i'm visiting my wife and kids!" lmao
›› @user6 lol @misha🤣🤣

@user4 no1 cares about u
›› @user5 get out @user4!

---

Penny was on her hands and knees crawling after the twins as they laughed and tried to get away as fast as their little hands and knees could carry them. She caught up to Arrow first, grabbing the little girl and pretending to eat her. Arrow squealed and continued laughing and Zeppelin paused where he was sitting to look back at his sister and cousin. 

Setting Arrow down, Penny scooped up Zeppelin and gave him the same treatment. Transferring him to her hip, she picked Arrow back up and carried both twins into the dining room where everyone was gathering for dinner. Both the Ackles and the Padaleckis had gotten together at the Ackles home. Tom, Shep and JJ were off playing by themselves and Gen had a little Odette on her lap.

As Penny came in, Danneel took Zeppelin from her so she wouldn't have to carry both kids. Dinner was a pleasant experience, with everyone talking and laughing. Penny sat with the adults at one table while the twins sat in their high chairs and Tom, Shep and JJ sat at a separate table.

"So," Danneel turned to Penny, "When do I get to meet Alex?"

"We," Gen corrected from the other side of the table. "When do we get to meet Alex?"

Jared was snickering and Jensen looked like he was fighting to remain calm as Penny's cheeks turned a very deep shade of red.

"I, uh, don't... um..." Penny stammered.

"Eventually," Jared supplied.

Jensen fixed him with a glare and he just shrugged.

"There's a convention next month. Maybe you'll meet him then."

"ANYWAY," Jensen said loudly and casting a pointed look around the table.

Jared quickly changed the topic of conversation and the rest of the meal passed without incident.