Alexander

Penelope sat in Jensen's chair by the set while they filmed scenes from the first episode of season 13. They were currently shooting what would be the teaser before they showed the main title card. It was a simple scene, with just Dean, Sam and Jack in the nursery Kelly had made and very little dialogue, but of course it was taking forever because of Jensen and Jared. 

Penny may have also freaked out a ton when Alex first walked onto the set given he was only wearing a bathrobe since Jack was supposed to be completely nude in his first few scenes. When her uncle had noticed her reaction, he sent some not-so-subtle glares in the direction of the young actor. And when Jared noticed both her and her uncle's behavior, he pulled Jensen aside and spoke with him in low tones that no one else could hear.

When they finally managed to get through everything they needed to film of the scene, everyone slowly started to trickle off set to either get changed or prepare for other things that had to get done before the end of the day. Penelope jumped up, hurrying to her trailer before Jensen or Jared could approach her. She paced in the trailer, trying to build up the courage to go find Alex to maybe talk when there was a knock at her door.

Taking a shaky breath, she opened it to find the very actor she had been thinking about standing there, now wearing jeans and a plain black t-shirt.

"So, you're the girl who thinks I'm hot, huh?" he smirked.

"Penelope Reese Ackles," she stammered, holding a hand out.

"Alexander Calvert, but you already knew that," he smiled, shaking the proffered hand.

Penny could feel her cheeks going warm and bit her lip as she glanced down shyly.

"Would you like to go get some coffee or something?"

This time, she looked up, slightly shocked at his rather forward question.

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"Why not?" Alex shrugged.

Penny felt the butterflies that couldn't seem to sit still in her stomach do a flip while her heart thudded in her chest.

"Okie dokie," she said finally. "Let me just grab my purse and we'll go."

After grabbing said purse off the counter inside the trailer, she let Alex lead her over to his car and they drove off.