The Niece

@PennyRAckles updated her profile pic

@PennyRAckles Love hanging out with my cousins 💕

@jensenackles, @danneelackles512 and 459 others liked

[SEE ALL 231 COMMENTS]

@user1 awww, Penny is babysitting again😍

@user2 Is that Zeppelin or Arrow with her???
››@PennyRAckles @user2 It's Arrow. Zeppelin was over by JJ out of frame!

@danneelackles512 Thanks for watching the kids for us so we could get out before @jensenackles has to leave again, Penny girl
›› @PennyRAckles anytime @danneelackles512! The twins are adorable and JJ is super helpful with them!

@misha Come back to Vancouver with @jensenackles! We miss our lucky Penny! @PennyRAckles
›› @jaredpadalecki ^^^^
›› @PennyRAckles I was planning on it @misha @jaredpadalecki!

@user3 I love that they call her their lucky penny💕💕💕

---

Penelope flopped down on the couch with a sigh. Zeppelin and Arrow had finally gone to sleep after lots of persuasion and a little help from JJ. The twins' older sister was currently curled up on the opposite end of the couch. Her eyes were drooping while she watched a show on the TV. It wouldn't be much longer before she was also fast asleep.

Sure enough, before the episode had ended, JJ was sound asleep, curled up in a ball. Smiling, Penny slipped her phone in her pocket and scooped the almost four-year-old into her arms. Once her cousin was situated in bed, she headed back out to the living room to chill until her aunt and uncle returned home. She was excited to head back to set with her Uncle Jensen as they began filming for season 13.

She had heard that they had added a new cast member this season and was excited to meet whoever it was. Knowing her uncle and Jared, the poor soul would be subject to much torture while shooting scenes. Deciding to tidy up a bit while she waited, Penny put in her earbuds and turned on some music while she worked.

"I. Wanna be. I wanna be your always, always. I. Wanna be. I wanna be your always, always," she sang along to the Andy Grammer song.

She was so engrossed in what she was doing that she didn't realize her aunt and uncle had returned until two large and very strong hands grabbed her from behind and lifted her off her feet.

"Eek! Uncle Jensen, stop it!" Penny squealed.

"Jensen, the kids!" Danneel reprimanded from the doorway.

Laughing, Jensen set his niece back on her feet.

"The kids were alright for you?" her aunt asked.

"Angels," Penny nodded, smiling.

"Are you packed yet?" Jensen inquired.

"Mostly-ish."

"Mostly-ish? How can you be packed, mostly-ish?"

"Don't judge me, I'm working on it!"

Her uncle just shook his head, chuckling slightly. Once they finished cleaning up the rest of the way, Penny bade her aunt and uncle goodnight and headed off to the guest room where she had been staying for the past month and a half. She would finish packing in the morning before they had to leave.