Karaoke Night

@jaredpadalecki

@jaredpadalecki Tricked my girl @PennyRAckles into participating in #SPNkaraokenight

@jaredpadalecki Tricked my girl @PennyRAckles into participating in #SPNkaraokenight. Damn, this girl can sing!

@jensenackles, @danneelackles512 and 12,625 others liked

[SEE ALL 537 COMMENTS]

@PennyRAckles I hate you @jaredpadalecki! How dare you expose me like this!

@danneelackles512 proud of you, Penny girl! Keep stepping out of that comfort zone!💕
›› @jensenackles ^^^
›› @PennyRAckles Thanks guys. So happy to have such a supportive aunt and uncle!😘😘

@user1 I wish she would post videos of her singing. I heard she writes her own stuff.

@alexandercalvert so excited to have gotten to hear you sing for the first time, even if it wasn't something original😉
›› @PennyRAckles how dare you! I told you that in confidence!🤫
›› @alexandercalvert sorry 🤷‍♂️ it was fun to hear you sing tho. @jaredpadalecki is right, you got some pipes!
›› @user1 She writes her own stuff confirmed ^^^

@user2 what did she sing???
›› @alexandercalvert @user2 "Hurts Like Hell"-- Fleurie
›› @PennyRAckles @alexandercalvert stop exposing me! You're going to land on my hate list too!😠
›› @jensenackles Keep exposing her @alexandercalvert!

@misha Lovely performance tonight, lucky penny😍 @PennyRAckles

---

Penny glared at her phone. She didn't know how she had been talked into singing at karaoke night by Jared, but somehow, he had gotten her to do it. Luckily, she hadn't been singing one of her own songs, or she would be a whole different level of pissed off than she was at the moment. Not only had Jared taken a picture and posted it on Instagram for all to see, but Alex had exposed her other secrets as well.

She'd posted a few (not many) covers on Social Media, but wasn't confident enough to post any of her own work. The handful of followers who actually payed attention had started to catch on to and suggest putting some of her own stuff out there and Alex's comment about her not singing something original just solidified some people's suspicions. 

Despite having Jared and Alex expose her, however, she was happy to see some of the other positive feedback, especially from her aunt and uncle. They were among the few who had gotten to listen to some of her original pieces since she mostly composed at the house in Texas. They were always pushing her to step out of her comfort zone and put herself out there more.

She hadn't really listened at all. Getting up and singing in front of the entire Supernatural cast and crew was the most exposure she had gotten up to that point audience-wise. She vowed to never again after seeing Jared's post. She also noticed Jensen's comment to Alex about continuing to expose her after she said she would put him on her hate list.

Of course if he couldn't murder Alex, her uncle would want to get the boy on her hate list. Once on the list, there were very few ways of getting off it, most of which involved buying her food. She would never turn down food, especially her coveted potato chips. Jared still held the title of favorite uncle after buying her a party size bag of them.

Still silently fuming, Penny put her phone away and headed out of the trailer, deciding to take a walk and clear her head a bit.