5.

Alex pov:
It's been about a week since I met the bots and I became ratchets charge. The swelling had gone down and the burns didn't cause too much pain. I was sat on ratchet's work station watching him work ok what he said was synthetic energon. He grummbled under his voice when he messed up. I laughed slightly at this. Its kinda cute when hes mad.

Ratchet pov:
It wasn't that bad having alex as a charge. He is rather curious about us and I've been teaching him some cybertron and how to help us if we are hurt. "Ratchet? Can I ask you a question?" He asked looking up at me from where he sat. "Sure. Ask away: I said looking down at him. "Have you ever tried the synthetic energon on yourself or one of the other bots?" He asked his head was slightly tiled to the side something I've noticed he does when he's curious and it is kinda .. well cute. I shocked my head slightly. And then looked at them. "I well yes I did but I'd rather not talk about it's replied. "Aw how come did something bad happen?" He asked. I sighed "yes now can we drop this I don't want to talk about it." I said continuing to work on the synthetic energon.

**sorry its short I didn't know what to wright. I'm kinda stuck on what to put so it might take a bit on the next chapter if you want to give any ideas I'd very much appreciate it ^^**