2.

Alex pov:
I got up before an hour before my alarm amd everyone else. So I decided to go out for a run.i wrote a not just incase I wasn't back when everyone got up. I put on some baggy clothes and grabbed my phone and headphone and left. I decided to go for a run and check out one of the caves that where by just out of town.

**at the caves**
When I got there I could hear noises from inside. Kinda like drills I got curious and went to check it out. After about ten minutes of looking for the source of the sounds I got lost the sounds just echoed of the walls so it was hard. I then could find my way out after giving up. "HELLO. IS ANYONE THRER." I shouted. "IF THERE IS IM LOST AND I NEED HELP" that was when the drilling stopped and the sound of heavy footsteps that sounded like they where heading towards me. After a few minutes of waiting I saw a giant metal foot appear round from the corner then I see a giant skinny ass metal being. I start to back up but it grabs me by the back of my shirt and holds me up to its face. "Well what do we have here. A miserable fleshy. What are you doing here?"

Starscream pov
I was in the mines that Lord megatron had sent me to watch over when I heard someone shout  "hello. is anyone there. If there is I'm lost and I need help" I grew a bit curious and went to see what it was I tolled the vehicons to turn of the drills so I could hear where it was coming from. When I found out where it was I saw a small fleshy. 'Maybe a human pet' I thought. I walked over to it as it backed away and picked it up by the back of its shirt. "What do we have here. A miserable fleshy. What are you doing here" when it didn't reply I got angry and shook them
"ANCWER ME YOU WORTHLESS FLESHY! ANCWER TO YOUR NEW RULER!! YOUR NOT AN AUTOBOT PET ARE YOU!" It looked confused "I was exploring while out on a run. And what are autobots and what are you?" It said. I frowned it didn't know the autobots. Its useless. Unless I could give it to megatron and we use it as a bargening chip against the autobots since they won't hurt a weak worthless fleshy. I began to walk back towards the where we were mining and tolled them to carry on. I then called fro a ground bridge back to the nemesis.

**on the nemesis**
Alex pov:
I saw still in the servo/hand of the giant robot being when we went through a big green thing and ended up on a ship from what I could make out. We walked into a big room with a lot of computers and more robotic being but most of them looked identical except two one was slim black and purple with a visor over its fave and then one giant silver one who you could tell was one of the good types. The one who was holding me then kneeled "my lord megatron I come with a gift" the one it referred to as Lord megatrpn slamed his food into the floor and the one holding me whimpered "WHAT IS IT THIS TIME STARSCREAM! IT BETTER BE IMPORTANT!" so it's name was startscream. "Y...y...yes m..my lord I have a human! One we can use who doesn't know the autobots we can use as a bargening or safety chip since they won't harm fleshies."
"STARSCREAM WHAT IS A FLESHY THAT DOESNT KNOW OF THE AUTOBOTS WORTH TO ME!" The one named megaton grabbed me and squeeze his fist. I struggled unable to breath. They continued arguing as black spots came into my vision. Then megatron looked over to where the black and purple robot was then down to me and and smirked "maybe you are worth something after all fleshy" he said as everything went black.