1.

My name is Alexander Esquivel. I am the older brother of Rafael and this is my story of how I felt in love with a grumpy alien medic.

Alex pov:
My alarm started to go off for school. I was recently enrolled in my baby brothers school.i got up and threw on some ripped jeans, lack t shirt, a white hoodie and a pare of black vans. I grabbed a piece of toast before leaving. As I left I watched raf leave in a yellow Chevy Camaro with black racing stripes. **think that what he is in tfp**
"Nice of you to offer me a lift" I shocked my head as I talked to my self as I walked to school

**at school**
I walk on the the school grounds and spot raf. He was talking to his friends. I started to walk over and put my hand on his head ruffling his hair.
"Hay Raf who are your friends" I said
"ALEX! Don't mess my hair up!" He wined as he pushed my hand away. I laughed "and these are my friends. Jack and miko"he said point to the boy with messy lack hair and an Asian girl with black and pink pigtails. I waved and smiled at them
"Yo Raf who's this. You didn't get bored of us already did ya" asked miko 
"No no miko this is my big brother alex I forgot to mention he's transferring here"
I held my hand out to them "pleased to meet you both. Also nice hair... miko was it"
They both shake my hand "thanks dude I like yours aswell" then the bell rang and we left to head to our classes

**time skip brought to you by orion pax**

As I walked out of school I spotted raf getting in to the same Chevy Camaro from this morning. I just assumed it was one of his friends. So I started to head to home. When I got home I went upstairs to do the homework I was given then draw amd read. I'd been drawing for a few hours when my brother finally returned home. I got up to go see him "Hay Rafie where were you." I asked "and who's is the Volkswagen Beetle you where in" he hesitated before answering. "I...its umm a friends car yeah and I was at a study group" he lied. I could tell he was lying he's terrible at lying but I ignored it I trust him after all and I knew he'd tell me sooner or later. "Alright just be carful ok don't want you getting hurt."I smiled at him then ruffled his hair and head to bed to get an early night.

**I'm not that good at writing so if there is grammar punctuation spelling or any errors or it's just bad please forgive me**

**this is what Alexander looks like**