3.

**this is probably gonna be really bad because i had an idea then i forget it and didn't know what to put so I'm sorry I hope its OK**

Alex pov:
I slowly open my eyes to see starscream in my face. I went to push him out the way but when I couldn't I realised I was chained up. He laughed at me. "What are you looking at shorty?" I frowned. He just looked at me "shorty! Your calling me short your I could crush you under my hand!" I just laughed "well I'm not the one who has heels" he then tuned around and grabbed something. From what I could see it looked like electricity coming from it. "W...what is that!" I asked he just smiled "oh just an emergon rod **is that what it is?** He then pressed it ruffly agained my side. I screamed and managed to kick him. I winced as I tried to look at my side. He just laughed. "What are you gonna do to me anyways?" I asked "Oh just mess you up a little make some demands most likely kill you and your family!" He smirked and pressed the energon agained my stomach I managed to bit my life and not scream which clearly made him angry because he started to jab me with it repeatedly. He kept going till I passed out again.

Optimus pov:
I was speaking to ratchet about the synthetic energon when the alarm went off. We went to check what was going on and found it was an exposed energon mine. Ratchet prepared the ground bridge. "Autobots roll out" I said as I transformed before going through the ground bridge.
When we arrived we where immediately attacked by the vehicons.

Miko pov:
After they went through the ground bridge I quietly followed behind. I wanted to see Bulkhead kick some deception ass. When I came out I saw raf and jack had followed me and we saw the autobots fighting. I looked around for Bulkhead when I saw him he was hitting a deception. "yeah go bulkhead" I yelled then some vehicons turned to me. "Scrap" I said as I grabbed jack and raf's arm and ran. We ran into the mine and hid behind some rocks. "Miko what where you thinking did none of the other times teach you anything" jack whisper shouted. "Uuuuummmm nope" I smiled. "Come on guys we might want to find a way out." Raf said and started to walk off. Me and jack got up amd ran to him.

After a few minutes we heard starscream's laugh. "Why is starscream here?" I asked and looked at the other two. "How are we supposed to know." Jack said "let's see" I sadi walking closer and hid behind some rocks and saw him walking to someone. "Hahaha look at you. So small weak powerless and worthless." Starscream laughed " a...and ...so .a...a...are you" said a familiar voice. "WHY YOU!!!!" Starscream shouted then all of a sudden a scream filled the mines. "Hasn't any of this any of this taught you anything?" Starscream asked. "Ha no....nope" the voice laughed. Starscream grumbled. I decided to try see who the voice was when I tried over a rock and starscream turned to face me. "H..hi" I said "m...miko?" The voice said. I looked up to see that the voice was coming from rafs brother alex. He was covered in burns his clothes ripped and burned and his hair a mess his face was slightly swollen. "M...miko get *chough* get out of here!" Alex looked over at me. "I don't think so" Starscream said as he started to came towards me I ran put with Jack and raf following close behind.

We managed to get outside without starscream catching us but he was hot in our trail. "BULKHEAD!" I shouted catching his attention. "Miko!" He said when he saw her then noticed starscream and ran at him hitting him in his face. Starscream tried to shoot a missile at him but arcee shot his arm. He transformed and flew away "MIKO what where you thinking!" Bulkhead said "that doesn't matter starscream left a prison" jack said "yeah rafs brother" I said he nodded and headed towards the mines.