4.

Alex pov:
I coughed as I was left haning in the mine. Some how miko was here. One of rafs friends. I tolled her to leave she couldn't be here. Not with this thing then as she left I saw my brother. I started to struggle in the chains. Then I heard the sound metal feet.
I stopped struggling and looked towards the entrance to see a bulky green robot presumably an autobot. It looked at me and its eyes/optics opened. "Are you OK?" It asked I looked at it as if to say 'do I look OK?'. Then he started to do my chains. After he undid my chains a beeping noise suddenly started. Suddenly the green bot transformed amd I was strapped into the front seat as we spead out the mine as it blew up. The force of the blazed hit the back of the bot and I hit my head of the steering wheel and blacked out.

Bulkhead pov:
As I was trying to outrun the blast which I technically did just the force from it caused me to jolt forwards and speed up causing the boy to hit my steering wheel blacking out. "Scrap" I said "optimus we have a problem" I said as I came out the mine. "What is it bulkhead" Prime asked walking over I opened my door and raf ran up gently pulling the boy out. I then transformed and gently scooped the boys up in my hand. I showed him to prime and his optics widened. "Ratchet open a ground bridge and prepare the med bay." Prime said through the com link.

Ratchet pov:
"Ratchet open a ground bridge and prepare the med bay" Prime said through the com link. I opened the ground bridge and got the med bay sorted. When i walked back into the main room I see Bulkhead carrying
Rafael and another human. I walk over to then and take the unconscious human. "Jack call nurse June please" I said as I walk into the med pay and put then on the medical bed. I then grab a scalpel and gently cut off the burned hoodie and top and scared his body checking the extent of the burns. I then looked at his face. It was swollen on his cheek and over his one eye. I then check to see if he had any broken bones. While I was making sure mothing too serious happened to him nurse june arrived and looked him over again she dressed his wounds. Then she went to scold the kids and the rest of us for not watching over the kids.

Alex pov:
When I came to I tried to open my eyes. I discovered my one eye was swollen. Probably from hitting the bots steering wheel. I then tried to sit up which took way to long. The burns on my side and stomach where killing me. When I finally got up I heard a people talking. I decided to go check it out. I had a bit of a limp when I was walking. As I got closer I heard my brothers voice and I quickened my pace.

When I got to the room I leaned agained the door way. I looked at my brother to see him crying. "Your not crying over me are you?" I smiled. His head then shot up to look at me. He came speeding down the stairs from where he was and practically jumped into my arms. "I..I thought you where gonna die." He cried. I ruffled his hair. "It's gonna take a lot more then that to kill me" I laughed slightly. "I...I know I just help think that when you look like that" he said letting go of me and pushing my hand away. "Hay I don't look that bad do I? Also anyone got a spare top? Or anything?" I asked. That was when a lady walked upto me and handed me a black top. "Not sure if it'll fit but here you are" she smiled. "Thank you ma'am" I nodded. "Not if it is I'm gonna leave because my mother is gonna flip in I'm not home soon" I said putting on the shirt that surprisingly fit and heading for what I believed to be the exit. "I'm sorry but alexander you have to stay till your wounds are properly healed." Says a red and blue bot. "May I ask why?" I asked. "Well we need to make your ok and that you will keep our secret " said a female looking navy bue and pink bot. "And you need a guardian" said the yellow and black bot. I turned to them and tilted my head slightly. "A guardian? Why?" I asked. That was when everyone went silent. "You can understand him?" Ask Jack I turned to him. "Um yeah can't everyone?" I asked confused. "No wall we here is beep boop vrrrrrr" miko said with some exadurated hand movements. "Well ok then. But can i know why I need a guardian?" I asked. "Well you need a guardian to protect you for if you get kidnapped again!" Said a orange amd white bot. I looked him up and down. "Well I didn't mean to ok! Sunshine" miko and bulkhead started laughing  "do not call me Sunshine." They said frowning. "Then I'd like a name please" i smiled. "My name is ratchet. " he said I shrugged I mean sunshine suits you better but ok well nice to meet you ratchet" I said then turned to the others. "Names? So I don't just call you both bot 2 or some weird Nickname please" that was when miko jumped up. "This is bulkhead best of the best and a wrecker and my guardian. That one is bumblebee he's rafs guardian. Thats arcee Jack's guardian." She said pointing between them. "This one here is Smokescreen he doesn't have a charge yet and then this is optimus prime the leader." I nodded to everyone. "As miko said I am optimus prime we are autonomous robotics organisms from the planet cybertron." Said optimus looking down at me "but you can call us autobots for short" said ratchet. "OK then may I ask who my guardian will be?" I asked looking at optimus. "Oh oh oh prime let me!!!" Smokescreen said like a child. Which made me laugh slightly. "Absolutely not! You do not have the maturity to have a charge!"said ratchet. "Then ratchet you can be his charge" said prime. "But Optimus I can't...." Ratchet said. "Sorry old friend but they are your charge." Ratchet then picked up some sort of green liquid and walked down the hallway. "Fine" he grumbled and muttered things to him self.