Chapter 28: Out On The Door

Tangled bodies worked their joined forms up the stairs of the Curtis house, feet stumbling haphazardly over each step.

"Ahngh, Soda!" Steve nearly growled, pulling at the boy's crotch.

"Shhhh! Don't wake my brother's!" Soda chastised his partner with a giggle and a playful slap.

"Mnngh!" Steve growled lowly into Soda's neck as the two neared the top of the stairs, getting a soft squeal from the greaser. The last step seeming to have caught the two by surprise as they collided with the floor in no time flat.

"Ughh! Ow." Soda grunted softly, a smile soon replacing the pained look on his face. "You goof!" Soda yelled under his breath, his contagious smile spreading to his lover's face.

"Let's get to a room before your brother's wake up." Steve suggested, pulling Soda and himself off of the floor, hiding away in Pony's old room; the boy having vacated it due to awful night terrors brought about by their parent's death. The mattress heaved a labored sigh as the two fell atop the covers. Steve's mouth clashed with Soda's; nipping at the Curtis boy's lips.

"Nghnh!" Soda groaned, lapping at his swollen lip. His eyes half lidded and cloudy, staring into Steve's eyes, panting heavily against one another's lips as they rode against one another's heated bodies. "Ah! Steve!" Soda gasped at the tight grasp on his ass, making his hips jolt up in response. "Mnnh." sucking on his lip softly as he undid his pants, his excitement growing as Steve followed suit.

"Ahngh." Steve groaned as Soda grabbed a hold of his bare cock, stroking him with deliberate pumps. Their mouths tangled with one another as their hands wandered each other's bodies. "Turn over." Steve growled suddenly, shoving Soda onto his stomach.

"Unf!" Soda grunted as he hit the mattress from the quick spin Steve put his body in.

"Bite the pillow 'cause I'm goin in dry." Steve growled, his patience worn thinner than a piece of thread.

"Ahn!" Soda groaned as Steve's hips crashed against his backside. "Gaah!" Soda grunted into the pillow as Steve's thrusts shook his body roughly.

"Mngh!" Steve groaned, sliding his calloused hand up Soda's back, latching his hand to the back of the Curtis boy's neck, keeping him in place.

"Ahnh!" Soda moaned, pressing himself closer to Steve's pelvis, sending the greaser deeper into him. "Ghnnh!" Soda grunted as the brunette slammed into him harder, biting down on the pillow like his life depended on it. "Mnh! Oh god, ahn!" Soda mewled, his thighs shook as he strained to keep himself in place for the greaser. Throwing his hands backwards, he latched his hands onto Steve's knees, holding on desperately as he rode out the storm, his teeth nearly tearing through the pillow. "Unghhh!" Soda moaned out throatily, the thrusts kept coming as well as the pleasure. His whole body arched in great elation, stiffening as he gripped the bed sheets so tightly in his fists.

"Shut up!" Steve hissed in Soda's ear, clamping his hand tightly over Soda's mouth. The last thing he needed was Darry or Ponyboy walking in on them. He actually wouldn't mind if Pony walked in on them, maybe the kid could join them. "Aungh!" Steve grunted at the thought of the auburn as he fucked his brother. "Hngh!" Steve heaved, shoving his cock into Soda's ass, partially wishing it was the auburn.

"Mngh!" Soda whimpered into Steve's hand as his ass was pummeled roughly. "Mnnph!" Soda moaned, his nostrils flaring as he panted through his nose, seeing as how his mouth could barely let out a gasp against Steve's firm grip. "Unghhh!" Soda moaned out throatily, the thrusts kept coming as well as the pleasure. His whole body arched in great elation, stiffening as he gripped the bed sheets so tightly in his fists. Sodapop continued to moan at the rending pleasure that spread through his body like fire. Steve quickened his pace as he began to ride Soda harder, watching the Curtis boy's body shake with the force of his thrusts. Soda's breath came out in choked moans and gasps against Steve's hand as he continued to pound into him.