Chapter 26: Burglarproof?

Start from the beginning

"Ooh!" Ponyboy hissed at the dull throb of pain that was emitted when the hood gripped at his hips to pull him closer. "Mnn, still a bit tender." Ponyboy groaned softly, hooking his wrists together behind the hood's neck, pulling himself up to kiss the blonde.

"Sorry." Dallas smirked through the kiss.

"It's okay, I kind of like it." Ponyboy said innocently. "Unnf!" Ponyboy groaned at the feel of a hand petting him heavily through the front of his shorts; his thighs shaking softly as pleasure coursed through them to his groin. "Ooohnh." Pony moaned softly as Dallas fondled and caressed him tenderly with his palm, biting at his lip softly.

"If you can only imagine how jealous my mouth is." Dallas breathed against Ponyboy's jaw line, making the auburn shudder and shake at his words. The hood's sinful hands tugged at Pony's shorts, making the boy shudder slightly. Dallas settled himself in between the auburn's trembling thighs, nearly besotted by the feel of the soft skin beneath his heated palms, spreading the boy's legs with a gentle nudge.

"Auhhhnh." Ponyboy breathed out as the elastic band rubbed against the underside of his sensitive member. "Auungh, Dally!" Ponyboy gasped loudly as the hood engulfed him so suddenly, jerking his hips up automatically. He felt as if he couldn't control his body with the hood's mouth placed upon him. "Ungh!" Ponyboy cried out with a jerk of his legs as Dallas pulled his mouth off slowly, flicking his tongue along the underside of the his cock.

"Mmnnn." Dallas moaned lowly as Ponyboy ran his fingers through his coarse blonde locks, shuddering at the feel of the auburn's hands tugging on his hair softly as he continued to pleasure the greaser.

"Aunngh." Ponyboy let out a heavy breath, biting softly at the knuckle of his index finger as he watched his beloved hood work such pleasure filled sin upon his twitching lower extremities. "Uhhnnmpghn!" Ponyboy's pleasure filled cry tore from his throat loudly, his lips quickly stifling it down to a guttural groan as to not alert the neighbors or wake the dead. The balls of his feet dug deeply into the mattress as the hood's sinful tongue worked of something like black magic. Ponyboy's cries of pleasure filled the room, his pants, mewls and moans reverberating off of the walls. Fisting the pillow beneath his head in both of his hands so tightly he swore it would tear at it's seams if he endured this wicked pleasure any further. Ponyboy clamped his legs around the hood's head tightly, sending him deep into the back of Dally's throat.

"Mmph!" Dally groaned at the boy's constricting legs tightening around him as the auburn began to buck his hips vigorously, sending the boy deeper into him.

"Uhnngh! Just breath through your ears." Ponyboy panted out, caressing the top of the hood's head.

"Mnnmghn!" Dallas groaned in response, loving the auburn's lusty stupor, finding his affect on the greaser utterly invigorating. He sucked so passionately, thirsty for Pony's cries of pleasure.

"Mnngh!" Ponyboy whimpered, his cock twitching as he neared his climax with each bob and swirl of the hood's head. "Guhhnn!" Ponyboy groaned as his hips jerked up suddenly, his load creeping it's way further and further up his shaft.

"Gmmnph!" Dallas grunted as a hot mass hit the back of his throat, swallowing quickly as more began to dribble in.

"Uhhhn, hhha." Ponyboy breathed out, his head swirling as he began to slip out of his climactic euphoria. After a few heavy breaths and sighs, the auburn finally collected himself and regained his composure. Attempting to leave the bed, he was grabbed by two strong arms and pulled back to the heated body he'd grown to love.

"Nah, ah, now it's my turn." Dallas said with a wicked smirk, tearing his pants from his body.

"Mm, mm. I want you to smell of me." Dallas said as he nuzzled his mouth into the crook of Pony's neck. He knew where the auburn was heading, and he wasn't about to have the auburn wash off all of his hard work.