Chapter 34

Alexander's POV:

As Mary asked the question about her quitting, Isa started fidgeting so I answered for her, "Actually she got a job at Knights Software and she has to start from next week and she has to move out from her house." "Oh! Congratulations my child. I know it is your dream to work for a software company. But why do you need to move?" Mary said to Isa. I know she is shocked but she plays along with me, "It is one of their terms and conditions that the employees have to live in the house provided by the company. It is not mandatory but I still chose it because I needed some change." "Oh honey I'm so happy for you but we will miss having you here," John said. "I will miss you too but I promise I will stop by to meet you," Isa says softly. She walks over to Mary who is on the verge of crying. "We are going into the kitchen if you guys need something, call us," Isa informs before taking Mary to the kitchen I presume. I and John both simultaneously nod and she drags Mary to the kitchen with her.

Once they are out of sight John speaks, "I know she is lying about her terms and conditions thing but I hope she is moving somewhere safe." I was shocked but I put a blank cover not wanting to show anything and said, "She is actually staying with me for some safety reasons that I can't disclose to you." "I know who you are, Alexander. Don't hurt her or I'd chop your balls off mafia leader or not," he said last statement in a whisper. To be honest I was a bit intimidated but I didnt show it. "La proteggerò con la mia vita" (I will protect her with my life) I said honestly. He nodded in approval.

It was silent for a few minutes but then Isa and Mary came out with trays in their hands. "We baked some cupcakes for all of us," Isa said as she took a seat beside me. We all eat some cupcakes from the plate. They were really delicious. After some time I said, "We should leave Isa. I have a meeting in an hour." She nodded and stood up. She hugged John and Maria telling them that she would visit them soon.

We make our way towards the car and I open her door. She mumbled a thank you as I went towards the driving seat and started driving. "You own Knight Software?" Isabella exclaimed in surprise. "Yeah I own a couple of other businesses too but KS is the headquarters," I replied coolly. "I knew about Knight Fashion because of Kate but thats all. I didn't know you guys were in other sectors too," she exclaimed. I laughed quietly. This girl is something else.

I dropped her at my house and went straight to the warehouse. Jacob called me earlier saying they have some lead on Russians. I made it to the warehouse in about 20 minutes and directly went to Jacobs cabin. He tends to stay a lot here so he has his own cabin and room like me. "What's the intel?" I asked as I sat on one of the chairs in front of the table. Jacob leaned back on his chair and sighed. "We managed to capture one of his men who were snooping around our docks. I also got a burner phone from him. I gave it to Max to hack it. It will be done in a few days and the guy is in the cell." I nodded and went towards the cells. This was one of my favorite places. Hearing their screams while I torture them is like music to my ears.

Sorry for the delay guys but here is the next chapter.
So what do you think of John??

Vote and comment on the chapter people!!

Enjoy!!