Chapter 5

Isabella's POV:

After the strange encounter with that hot stranger I carried on working. Wait did I say HOT stranger? I think I hit my head hard last night. Anyways it was almost 4 in the evening so I hurried my way to the house.
I don't call that place home because home is where you feel safe and this place is my nightmare. I still have to prepare dinner and get ready. I reach at the house and go in the kitchen. I see that some chefs are already preparing the dinner. That means someone important is going to come.
I was leaving the kitchen when my aunt suddenly saw me and held my arm in death grip, her fake nails were digging in my skin. She dragged me into the living room and snarled, "If you are done whoring around like your mother go and get ready into something presentable. We don't want other people to know the whore that you are." I whimpered as she roughly pushed me on the ground not before telling me to cover my bruises properly.

Not wanting to cry I go into my room and start getting ready. I wear a simple red colored dress that has small white hearts and cover my visible bruises with makeup.

Isabella's dress

Isabella's dress

I get ready and go upstairs to see if everything is perfect or not. I was arranging the couch cushions when my cousin Vanessa came downstairs wearing a very sheer black corset style dress. I wonder how she manages to breath in that dress. "Eww! What are you wearing? It's so ugly but not as ugly as you." Says the one with fake lips and nose job. My subconscious chided. I ignored her and continue what I was doing.

Vanessa's dress

Vanessa's dress

Few minutes later my uncle and aunt came down in the living room. My uncle dragged me into a corner and threatened me, "Keep your head down and don't talk unless you are told to. These people are dangerous and won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head. I really don't care but I have to keep you alive for next two years so don't fuck up or you will regret it." I meekly nodded yes sir and go into the kitchen. The chefs who came to prepare the food are long gone. I start to arrange the cutlery on the dining table when doorbell rang. I quietly go outside and see that my uncle opening the door.

There entered three masterpieces of human but what shocked me more was that two of them were the same ones who came to the café in the morning. Two of them seem to be of same age but one of them looked a year or so younger. This is going to be a long night, I thought.

Question of the Day:

Burger or Pizza?

Pizza

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy!