FIFTEEN | 十 五

Start from the beginning

He burned and the only thing she could do was to put cold tailing on his forehead.

Any other option such as pills were not approved by Ryuna since she knew he won't be able to swallow them in this moment.

Only way how she could stop this scenario was to not let him get drunk. She should've stopped him since she expected it to turn out this way, she expected that he will have consequences of alcohol. But she couldn't tell him that in bar since he would doubt her anyway.

His feverish head moved closer to her if that's even possible and hid in crook of her neck, letting his hot forehead touch Ryunas sensitive skin.

"Satoru.. it's time to move otherwise the fever won't go down. You're too heavy for me and I don't want to hurt you with my technique so please.."
She whispered to him as her fingers caressed back of his neck gently.

"If I wake up tomorrow will you act like nothing happened..? My answer depends on that.."

Suddenly he muttered and Ryunas eyes widened in surprise. Was he really unaware of the situation, or is it going to be a potentional trouble. If he will remember, it will become awkward between them and she doesn't want that in any way.. so her answer should be just about correct.

"Yes.. you are drunk now so you won't remember. Isn't that right?"

She laughed nervously and out of nowhere, he straightened his posture, showing how taller he actually was because before he was barely standing.

White bangs fell onto his face as his eyes stared down worriedly.

Her eyebrows furrowed and she let her hand follow his movements as she tried to move away those bangs from his face.

"What's wrong?"
She asked softly and he pursed his lips, pouting to himself.

"I don't wanna forget.."
That's when she realized what he meant when he asked her that question before. But only conclusion could be..

"You are only drunk, so don't worry and just lay down okay?"
She asked, nervousity overcoming her as she tried her best to break free from this position because it was way to dangerous.

Satoru was spewing nonsense that could lead to some trouble and since she didn't want any of that, she tried to escape his touch.

Only to fail and feel his fingers on her neck, rubbing her collarbone softly as his head came closer until she felt his lips on her cheek.

Somehow weird yet tickling feeling filled her stomach and to tell the truth, she had the urge to return this small peck he gave her. It made Ryuna shiver all over of how affectionate it was.

Inside Satorus mind there was nothing more then thoughts about this moment.. how much he surpassed his wall filled with prejudices such as 'don't get feelings involved in matters'.

And also he didn't want to hurt her so he started slowly, for her to process what happened. After this, will she still think he is drunk..?

"Don't resent me please."
Satoru whispered as his hand moved up again, his thumb moving downwards and upwards her cheek until he touched her lower lip.

Suddenly he saw how drastically her expression changed. Until now, she wasn't aware of what he was continously doing because she was in shock, but now she fully understood his intentions.

Intentions and needs he wanted to show her, but since her mind denied it in every way she turned away from him and tried to convince him somehow without direct rejection.

"Satoru no.. this is way to dangerous, stop.." She shut her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, moving his hand away harshly.

"It'll be fine."
He replied back, grasping her hand in his and staring at her while she tried to avoid eye contact.