FIFTEEN

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :
final stretch

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THE TYRANT LEPT FROM THE BRIDGE to the lift, kneeling in some sort of superhero landing

THE TYRANT LEPT FROM THE BRIDGE to the lift, kneeling in some sort of superhero landing. "Alright, come on!" Leon challenged the monster as it stood up slowly.

The tyrant screeched, running at them and swinging its giant claws at both. However it missed, but they had separated because of the attack. Now, it turned towards Rae.

"Seven minutes until detonation." The robotic voice alerted as the tyrant leaped at Rae, swinging its claws as she jumped to the side to avoid it. It almost hit her, making her curse.

The tyrant was relentless as it ran forward, swinging at her repeatedly with its claws. Leon shot the monster as it missed its blow again.

The monster let out a ferocious roar, slamming its claws into the floor and changing targets. It charged at Leon, dragging its nails into the floor as it ran. "Dodge!" She heard herself shout, her voice full of panic as she tried to shoot the creature but it didn't deter it. It was set on hitting Leon

Although, Leon had successfully avoided the blow. Once he got a few feet away from it he commented, "Uh-oh...Not good!"

Now even angrier the monster regained its composure, switching targets to Rae and swinging at her. It missed but giant pieces of rubble fell from the ceiling, landing in the middle of the large lift.

     Leon planned on the spot, "Run over here and when he tries to attack make him hit the rubble instead!"

"Got it!" She listened, running as fast as she could as the monster began to swing behind her. But she moved last minute and it hit the rubble instead, destroying it immediately.

The tyrant walked to the end of the platform and let out a roar, alerting the two that he would attempt the same attack as before. This time it was pointed at Leon, who wasn't by the rubble but was able to jump to the side and avoid it.

Only now, she realized the newly revealed heart on the tyrant's chest. "It's hearts exposed!" She pointed out, gaining both the tyrant's and Leon's attention.

"Six minutes until detonation." The robotic voice announced.

The monster leaped at her, but she was able to use another part of the giant rubble on the floor to avoid getting hit. It swung again and almost hit her, but Leon had been approaching and stabbed the creature in the back. The action was shocking to both Rae and the tyrant, as it turned around angrily, knocking him away with his arm that didn't have claws. However before it could begin to follow up on Leon she shot the tyrant, making it turn around to her.