Funny and Silly girl

Start from the beginning

There were times when others ruled. After the death of late emperor, Adi's grandfather, two prime ministers were chosen were from general background consecutively. Then his father came to power again and ruled the country. He was a great ruler. Always loved by people. His period was considered as a golden period.

Aditya grew as a Prince and raised to become a ruler as they felt it was their duty. His parenting was strict. He was disciplined and diligent with everything. He had a brother and a sister. He could be deemed as perfect. He came to power after his father retired from politics. He was chosen by people with high margin in the history of country z. He was called as People's prime minister just after the service of two years.

Kishore was hired by Aditya to treat his strange illness as he cannot touch any person from opposite gender except the women in his family. Kishore was quite close to Adi.

------

After few minutes, door to his office opened and Adi looked at the person who entered...

Madhana: Good afternoon my son..

Adi: noon mom... Why are you here??

Madhana: Are you hiding something from me???

Adi: No mom... Why would I??

Madhana: Don't act.. I know you slept with a girl...

Adi: Mom......

Madhana: Adi.. Don't be shy.. Mom is okay with these things and can understand.. You can bring her home..

Adi: Why would I??? We are not in love and... It was just an one time thing...

Madhana: you finally found someone who can bear heirs for us and you are letting her go... No way...

Adi: She is not a tool and I don't wish to marry right now...

Madhana: you are 32 already... Don't tell me that you are still thinking about that Monica...

Anything can happen.. But I will not accept her as my daughter-in-law..

I just came to say this.. Empress Dowager is wishing to meet you..

Adi: paatiku kaadhukum poyacha???

Madhana: Dear son... She invited you as Empress Dowager.. Not as your paati..

Adi: I will come tomorrow...

Madhana: okay take care... Eat well.. See you tomorrow..

-----

Adi entered the royal palace. He was irritated inside as he was well aware of what was going to happen. His paati Iniyaal, always loved and doted on her grand children equally. But when she acted as the dowager, there was no way of retaliation.  Everyone should obey her words.

Adi: Her majesty...

Empress: Sit Adi... Utkaru...

Adi: Your grandson will stand.. I made a mistake.. I should stand..

She smiled at him..

Empress: acting smart.. Interesting...

Yes you did a mistake.. But it wasn't that girl.. It was Monica..

Adi: Paatti....

Empress: All I'm gonna ask you is to marry this girl and leave Monica... Nothing else..

Adi: I can't.. I won't...

Empress: you will.. Or else I will deal with Monica.. Personally...

Adi: you will not..