Chapter 15

Eva POV

The hectic holidays were over, and it was back to full training schedules. Today is supposed to be a relaxing day at the pack house doing activities with everyone. Suddenly there is someone at the door. Julian got up to answer the door thinking maybe it was a warrior.

"Danielle, what are you doing here?" I hear Julian choke out.

"I made a mistake, Julian. I shouldn't have done those things to you. I shouldn't have rejected you. I want to give us another chance." Danielle begins.

"There is no us! That ended three years ago!" Julian hollers, and I can tell he's getting agitated by the tone of his voice. I come up behind him and rub his back to let him know I'm standing there, grab his hand, intertwine our fingers and step around him.

"Hello Danielle." I say with sweetness dripping out of my mouth showing my obviously pregnant stomach.

"What are you doing here Eva? Shouldn't you be with your mate instead of whoring around with mine?" She shot back with venom in her voice, and I can see Julian visibly tense and start to shake. I aggressively rub my thumb on his hand to calm him down some.

"Well you see that's where you're wrong. I'm not the one who was whoring around. My ex-mate and I ended eight months ago. Julian and I found out that we became mates after that. So you see I AM Julian's second chance mate! I accepted Julian for EVERYTHING that he is - no matter what that was. We are expecting triplets any day now, and we got married almost two months ago." I respond. Julian just looks at me with all the love that he can - and a hint of pride.

"This isn't over Julian!" Danielle screeches, as she walks off.

"Salope!" He yells.

"She's not taking you from me, Julian!" I exclaim.

"No angel. I am finally all yours." He comforts me.

"Good. That bitch doesn't deserve you." I add.

"No she doesn't. Luckily I see that now. You, our kids and this pack are all that matter to me now." As he walks up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist and puts his hands on my ever growing stomach.

"Good. I wouldn't want to have to throw amazing sex away." I giggle.

"No need in that angel." As he grabs my hand, kisses my forehead, and we leave the pack house to go to our house - our home. "Do you want to practice some more?" He teases.

"Practice? I thought we were beyond practicing?" I taunt.

"If you say so angel." He agrees.

"No arguments from you?" I challenge.

"No we argued last night. Remember? Am I that forgettable?" He jokes, and all I can do is slap his chest. "Smartass!"

*********************

Salope - bitch

Julian POV

I've been having to work quite a bit in my office lately. The doors opens and I think it's Eva, but no, it's Danielle. I've been trying to avoid her every day she comes to the pack, which has been almost a damn week, but I guess today my luck ran out today. I don't say anything at first, and unfortunately, Danielle sees that as an open invitation to come in.

"What do you want Danielle? I'm busy." I ask flatly. She saunters over and flops in my lap.

"Julian baby - you know it's not yours?" She starts.

"Not mine - what?"

"The baby."

"The babies are mine." I reply.